The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Kinda wish Conor dropped down from the rafters
:rofl:
tenor.gif

dawg after this foo came into the octagon surrounded by hazy green fog......

I could see it happening :nerd::lol:

That kg/israel fight is still awesome everytime i tried to rewind it in my head :lol:

I think israel was lucky that kg gassed around 3rd or maybe 4th. He did show up in 5th. I give him that

That kg/israel fight is still awesome everytime i tried to rewind it in my head :lol:

I think israel was lucky that kg gassed around 3rd or maybe 4th. He did show up in 5th. I give him that
NOTHING about that fight was luck or chance

Kinda fight that makes you think they should all be 5 rounds

Israel and Whittaker gonna be damn interesting. Only gets tougher for Israel. But god damn he proved himself. Still cant get over that round 5 performance.
Yeah man, in rd 5 dude came put blazing super accurate and just demolished Kevin.

If dude would of have been that aggresive early on, dude could of have finished that fight earlier.

Love Khabib but he’s tripping Poirier beat Max thoroughly

Hype to already know when the next fight will be though
I just don't see a 49-46 score either. At the very least 3 - 2 max with a 10-8 giving them a draw.

Where did you see 4 convincing rounds?

I mean those judges where on one yesterday, kne dude gave 3 rounds to jobaun.

I just don't see a 49-46 score either. At the very least 3 - 2 max with a 10-8 giving them a draw.

Where did you see 4 convincing rounds?

I mean those judges where on one yesterday, kne dude gave 3 rounds to jobaun.

Just meant that overall even without the bleeding factor that Poirier definitely did more damage than Max did. Maybe Khabib wasn’t entirely wrong with that stat posted above that Max wound up with more significant strikes. But stats aside going by what I saw I thought Poirier fought a great fight for himself whereas Max, who I was rooting for, was unfortunately pretty disappointing. When the most impressive thing you did in a fight is eat a ton of punches, then you probably didn’t have too great of a fight.

Was it the 3rd round when KG had Izzy hurt with about 50seconds left in the round? Izzy was on wobbled legs and in trouble....and KG shoots for a double?? Was his best chance to put him away. While the fight was happening I couldn’t believe he tried for the takedown.

I get that khabib is not a technical striker but I think he can go strike for strike with most of the division. pair that up with his unmatched (shoutout DC) wrestling IQ is what's gotten him his success.

his striking is aight. The threat of his takedowns helps it out tremendously.

How good is that gillespie guy’s wrestling? Most of his fights he just takes guys down and wins with top control. Curious to how his grappling would be against khabib. gillespie has to start facing top guys though.

Come on, I dont think physically that's even a possible fight. Is it?

Calling another fighter ***** is wild disrespectful. LoL

if they were to set up this fight, do you think israel is able to go up to light heavy weight without stifling his speed and movement? anytime you change the physique of your body, you get a different fighter imo

no need for a trilogy when nate has already beaten connor twice. argue with me otherwise. stockton mother****er.

Brett Okamoto saying he gave Dustin 4-1 and that R1 he gave 10-8. Ehh. I can see that but idk just seems like it was more even than that. Weird fight in terms of scoring tbh

If I'm scoring it overall, I would give it to Diamond

The stats are very similar. Max was rocked several times, I started worrying about his brain early in the fight

misinterpreted that lol is conor saying that because he believes he'll get the rematch with khabib before dustin? i thought dana said whoever won this fight is fighting khabib to unify belts.

if ya believe anythiing dana says :lol:
if conor wants to jump the line and get khabib again, he will definitely get that fight
dustin will probably have to defend that vs tony or someone like al or lee :lol:

Back
Top Bottom