The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Translation: I want a winnable money fight against a guy I can stand and trade with vs getting wrestlef****ed.

Wrestle****ed is what Askren was supposed to do. Jorge has already said he wants the belt (Kamaru) and would fight Colby so I don't see him having an issue with grappling.

Been said it. Jorge vs. Nate if Nate wins is the highest profile fight at 170 unless Kamaru vs. Colby takes the unpleasant turn it very well may.

Last edited:
Per Ariel: talks of Faber vs Yan

135 is ridiculous

Cringe, Moraes, Assuncao, Yan, Munhoz, Cruz, Garbrandt, Sandhagan, Faber, Aldo, Frankie :wow:

Let me see Frankie vs Cruz

Anyone got a stream link?
Screenshot_20190817-182528.png

*In addition to Gastelum vs. Till, Helwani also reported that the promotion is looking to set up a key bantamweight fight between Frankie Edgar and Aljamain Sterling for the November 2 event.

*Former UFC bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt is injured and will not be able to return to the Octagon until 2020 after he undergoes surgery.

Garbrandt tore a tendon in a training session last week and he will not be able to resume training until he has surgery and recovers from it. He was previously on track to return in late 2019, but will now be sidelined until next year.

Garbrandt’s manager Ali Abdezlaziz confirmed with MMAjunkie.com the news of his client’s injury, but he refused to elaborate any more about it.

Wrestle****ed is what Askren was supposed to do. Jorge has already said he wants the belt (Kamaru) and would fight Colby so I don't see him having an issue with grappling.

Been said it. Jorge vs. Nate if Nate wins is the highest profile fight at 170 unless Kamaru vs. Colby takes the unpleasant turn it very well may.

It’s also what Demian Maia successfully did. Jorge ain’t immune to wrestling. But he could also catch Usman too. If I’m Jorge, Nate is for sure the more appealing matchup from a money, style, and popularity standpoint. We’ll see how it goes tho

Back
Top Bottom