The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

high... i could see cowboy getting folded by body shots fairly quickly.

If he comes out fluid, demonstrating striking variety and lands a knock out...his str could rise again. I just think Masvidal, Khabib and Gaethje are all Ls. He’s still with Kavanaugh.

It's wild that Conor hasn't won a fight for 3 years and counting. Granted he's only fought once in the past 3 years, it's weird to think about

i give him a pass on the last two fights. lost to an undefeated boxer in mayweather and to arguabley one of the greatest to step in the octagon in khabib
but looking back, that diaz loss aint a good look :lol:

Honestly, I don't count the Floyd fight, Conor aint no damb professional boxer 😂
I do. It just helped to de-mystify his touch of death.

Since his move up to 155 and 170, his vaunted power hasn’t been there besides the Alvarez fight.

Oddly enough. Today, those two division are the most dangerous divisions in the UFC.

Just don’t see him making a Jordanesque return. Kavanaugh is a hack. Conor’s TDD is okay. And his cardio is meh.

I do. It just helped to de-mystify his touch of death.

Since his move up to 155 and 170, his vaunted power hasn’t been there besides the Alvarez fight.

Oddly enough. Today, those two division are the most dangerous divisions in the UFC.

Just don’t see him making a Jordanesque return. Kavanaugh is a hack. Conor’s TDD is okay. And his cardio is meh.
You can, but it makes no sense. He stopped training in boxing by 16 and his first boxing match was against Floyd in a no win situation

It also didn't really de-mystify anything. More that it proved that boxing and MMA are two completely different sports. Not to mention one uses much bigger gloves

He's only fought at 170 twice in the UFC against the same iron chinned opponent, and the first time was on short notice as he was preparing for a 155 bout. The second time he fought him at 170 and more properly prepped his body, Diaz was knocked down the most times in his career

He's only fought at 155 twice in the UFC and one of those times he destroyed Alvarez with power and precision

His pre-UFC career he's fought many times at those weights and gotten KO's. Whether or not they're worth anything is up for debate

Zzzz if he wins he should hafta fight Leon Edward's if he wants Masvidal. 0 0% chance he could beat Leon. Dude is such a ****bag who always gets his way. Alvarez becoming champ is still strange to me. Theres a half dozen guys at 55 that title fight goes way differently against. Now alvarez leaves the org and arguably loses two in a row. Thk god he has a pre pubescent Max, and that flukey shot on Aldo on his resume or itd be real ugly.

Flukey shot? He literally predicted it would happen like it did. Josie was going to rush inand eat that left hand. Perfection.

Yea hes Nostradamus. How did he know Aldo would blitz him? Genius.

Haha I've made my thoughts on Aldo clear here before. Barrao too. Steroid cheat dinosaurs.

Theres a reason they're like a combined 2-5 in the last few years.

Ariel is in on the troll. Money grab. Conor can’t win those fights besides Khabib.

if the plan was Kevin Lee, Leon Edwards, Khabib and Usman...I’d say that’s legit.

I dont see Khabib beating Conor again ... He prepared for 0 boxing and got caught ... That changed the fight completely ... It wont happen again ...

Curious to see how this all plays out. Interesting that he's trying to fight at 170 now but realistically Nate and Jorge are his biggest paydays right now.

I'd rather see him fight Tony than Khabib to be honest if he's at 155. Needless to say Khabib is just a very bad style match up for him (and most).

Conor is not good at 170

He doesn’t have the same power at those weight classes

all his KOs are at 45 & 55

Well Jorge folded a streaking Cerrone easily at 170, and Nate as well, so if Conor doesn’t come out looking fantastic against this washed version of Cowboy, definitely not a good look.

Conor is not good at 170

He doesn’t have the same power at those weight classes

all his KOs are at 45 & 55
The sample size is 2 fights at 170, and one of those Conor was preparing for a 155 bout until the last minute change to 170

If Conor isn’t powerful at 170 so be it, at least let him fight more than a few times :lol:

But I agree with black, if conor doesn’t get the stoppage then that’s a damning statement

Also, mike Browns gameplans are tier 1. The way they fought nate was picture perfect. In a match against conor that would be a factor, Jorge isn’t going to just stand and trade like nate did against conor

Leon hopefully will get his chance at some real fights, he’s young

But if he couldn’t secure fights with Darren till, woodley or askren how would he then get a fight with conor? If Conor called him out, sure, but other than that idk

Ariel is literally a shill for the guy.
Also, mike Browns gameplans are tier 1. The way they fought nate was picture perfect. In a match against conor that would be a factor, Jorge isn’t going to just stand and trade like nate did against conor
Exactly.

Porier, Masvidal have ATT coaching teams. Khabib has the force, his dad and AKA.

Besides Conor, who probably had lightning in a bottle, what other success has Kavanaugh had?

And Justin/Dustin probably shouldn’t happen. That was a war.

Back
Top Bottom