The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

That interview Usman had with Brett Okamato was legit. He’s been ready since April. He showed off his abs lol. Addressed Masvidal, Covington rematch, and Conor. Also said Burns has Woodley this Saturday.

Seen on Twitter Colby is off of ATTs fighter website :lol:

Man's pissed so many people off, don't even know where he would train if he really isn't with them anymore.

Yeah I really like Ponzo, he's been out for so damn long. Saw he was still trying to get a fight with RDA smh. Should fight Geoff Neal or maybe Robbie if he wants a bigger name.

Can't blame Franis or JJ for not settling to fight with what the UFC was offering them.

Also, think we also saw the writing on the wall with Colby and ATT. Guy was pissing off fighters in the gym and seemed the coaches probably were getting tired of his shtick. He's creating his own camp? Yea don't see that going to well, don't care if he gets into wrestling either.

I see UFC got the greenlight from the NSAC to hold events at the Apex Center. 250 is a fun card even if it doesnt have the same kind of names like 249 did. Hoping Cody can get a W but wouldn't bet on him...

Marlon got screwed over big time too. Beat Aldo and had a main event set with Yan. Now he really doesn't have a fight for him at all. Almost everybody got something set up in the top 10. :smh:

Yan obviously getting set up for the belt. Aldo needs to abuse them leg kicks or it's going to get ugly.

Marlon got screwed over big time too. Beat Aldo and had a main event set with Yan. Now he really doesn't have a fight for him at all. Almost everybody got something set up in the top 10. :smh:

Yan obviously getting set up for the belt. Aldo needs to abuse them leg kicks or it's going to get ugly.
Jose beat marlon but idk if we ever seeing leg kick aldo back again. He strictly loves boxing now :smh:

Yeah. Marlon lost that fight. Sort of glad Aldo is getting the championship belt. But Yan is a scary guy. I just don’t see Aldo doing it.

And I had Marlon winning it.. close fight that came down to how the 3rd was scored. But He still lost the fight and there's far more deserving fighters.

Back
Top Bottom