The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Sorry Anderson, no one is interested in that "superfight". Guy missed his chance at GSP and Roy Jones Jr. back in the day.

Need to checkout that Gaethje JRE pod.

Screenshot_20200528-121902_Twitter.jpg

It was good but wanted to hear more of his story and thoughts. Him not being able to put sentences together at times, kinda had me worried tho.
This. He was having trouble at the post conference but I thought he just got out of a fight - but it's pretty obvious he's having trouble articulating thoughts.

That's how Gaethje talked before he came to the UFC. Not saying repeated blows to the head arnt bad for you haha but not everybody starts at the same place with speech/lingual skills.

i wonder if that was supposed to go public, if he was my manager, id ask for that too during one of my highest paying fights

for gaethje, not only is it the speech, but sometimes it looks like hes looking into space

i wonder if that was supposed to go public, if he was my manager, id ask for that too during one of my highest paying fights
In my opinion I believe it was calculated on Ali's part. I think Ali could tell his top guys that the Cowboy Justin match was a unique situation. The other non top fighters he could tell "maybe one day you can get to Justin's level and have the same situation"

Just want to see aldo get 1 or 2 more good wins and just ride off into the sunset honestly

haven’t watched too much of yan or burns come to think of it, bout to fire up fightpass and check them out

watching guys entire careers on fightpass >>>

Dominance MMA has a ton of fighters so he’s eating off his cut and what other ventures he has.

Humans are a complicated bunch. The accusations made about Ali. Meanwhile the testimony from his guys.

And this is it for Aldo. He needs to train hard. And go in to leave that mark on his legacy.

That's how Gaethje talked before he came to the UFC. Not saying repeated blows to the head arnt bad for you haha but not everybody starts at the same place with speech/lingual skills.
Not saying that he might not have some type of speech impediment. But during that episode he'd just get lost multiple times. Hes been through a bunch of wars prior to UFC though. 17 pro fights with that same take 1 to give 1 style can't be good for the brain. I mean he said he's basically 2 maybe 3 wins away from retiring. Wants Khabib and Dustin, with Conor being a if it happens it happens.

After that last fight, Izzy really needs a big win for him in this next one.

Leaning hard towards T Wood this weekend as well, expecting him to show up big.

He just needs an exciting fight for his star appeal to be back on track. Costa will try to walk him down so not worried about it.

Dana saying Ortega/KZ will happen and winner going to fight Alex/Max. :pimp: :pimp:

KZ may leave Ortega worse than Max did. Man's striking went next level since he linked with Eddy Cha.

Just watched all of burns fights yesterday, he solid everywhere man could be his official coming out party.....

I’m leaning Burns

Back
Top Bottom