The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

**** might as well make it a catchweight retirement tourney and put Anderson and Shogun in there.

4 man tourney to see who's the Washed King.

They can even make up a Washed Belt if they want, the UFC loves BS belts.

Some updates on the Corey Anderson story

-luke thomas Mentioned that Anderson had some sort of accident that left his face temporarily deformed and that the ufc doctors potentially were at least partially at fault (Maybe for the way they handled it). This could have played a role in why Dana granted his release so quickly

-Ariel reported that Anderson is getting a huge pay raise and Ben askren mentioned that Anderson was still on a tuf contract

-DC trains with him and said he’s so much better than people think

I hope Anderson fights bader and that dc corners Anderson. Dc and bader used to hate each other lol

Hope T-Wood smokes MAGA boy and KO him good
I worry about this matchup smh. Colby got that irrational wrestling prowess and with evolving striking.. he just has no power

I’m sure woodley will be motivated and ready for the cardio battle but if he isn’t in top form he might get outworked and outpaced

woodley washed. I can see maga Colby dominating him and a lot of people being sad. Best chance is woodley waits for an opening and puts all his power into a quick ko like against Lawler.

Here we go

“Whoever is victorious from the fight is gonna get offered a big money fight,” Javier Mendez told ESPN’s Brett Okamoto (via Bloody Elbow). “And I believe it’s gonna be against Jon Jones because Jon Jones has stressed he wants to go to heavyweight.”

Luke wants to fight before the end of the year apparently, I thought he retired? :lol:

Hope he gets a fight and gets KO'd again, can't stand him.
Hey man I’ve been told here that getting KO’d multiple times is just the nature of the sport.

Luke is only on a two fight getting slept streak, he might be able to make a comeback

Hold up, coloring book cody actual getting a title shot? Must be nice to move down and get an immediate fight for the belt

“And I believe it’s gonna be against Jon Jones because Jon Jones has stressed he wants to go to heavyweight.”

Problem is that he's been "stressing" this for years and has still yet to fight @ HW.

I just laugh whenever I see Jon Jones and HW in the same sentence now.

Hey man I’ve been told here that getting KO’d multiple times is just the nature of the sport.

Luke is only on a two fight getting slept streak, he might be able to make a comeback

I think he could have a successful comeback because he's probably the most complete 185'er I've seen, but it seems like he mentally checked out of fighting a while ago.

We'll see, I guess.

Hold up, coloring book cody actual getting a title shot? Must be nice to move down and get an immediate fight for the belt
Frankie Edgar would like a word. Guy lost 2x in a row and then got the FW titleshot (I don't care how close his 2nd bout with Bendo was, I had him winning that one though lol).

Back
Top Bottom