The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

i'm impressed with cowboy's durability tonight. thought for sure niko was going to run over him in the first.

t wood doin t wood things. finessing checks. if he throws a single right uppercut ill be shocked

lol 30 seconds later he does it. barely missed

I mean Colby isn’t my cup of tea but glad there is a person like him in the UFC. He’s very WWE but it fits perfectly. Hopefully Jorge takes a fight with him but to be honest, I don’t even know if he’d win.

There was nothing particularly impressive about Colby's performance tho

Burns and Usman both were more impressive against Woodley.

And I'm positive Colby gets washed again by Usman

usman wasnt that impressive against colby, colbys cardio just gave out and he became a sitting duck

I don’t think there’s a fighter I hate more than Colby. His need to inject the worst type of politics into everything is insufferable. What is his end game, does he want to clap Donald’s cheeks or junior’s?

I don’t think there’s a fighter I hate more than Colby. His need to inject the worst type of politics into everything is insufferable. What is his end game, does he want to clap Donald’s cheeks or junior’s?

To get this reaction that you're displaying sadly ......

Back
Top Bottom