The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I hate to quote myself but I said this a few months back not typing it again lol
He’s a pro at getting money. He got money. Ben needs to hide away forever after that. Funny thing is he got a bigger payday off of that than he ever would of with Maga White

He’s a pro at getting money. He got money. Ben needs to hide away forever after that. Funny thing is he got a bigger payday off of that than he ever would of with Maga White
Wouldn’t Conor say the same?

Floyd got him his biggest bag.

Its actually crazy. Floyd could be the biggest promoter.

Wouldn’t Conor say the same?

Floyd got him his biggest bag.

Its actually crazy. Floyd could be the biggest promoter.
Yeah but they’re nowhere comparable. McGregor was the biggest name in the UFC. Ben is and was a laughing stock and had no right or merit to have anybody want to watch the fight.

I agree. Definitely apples to oranges.

It’s just sad Dana got these fighters thinking they have no value.

Jake a better promoter than Dana. Askren has never gotten this much light before. Askren got to be thrown on the First Take screen.

Look at how much money Frank Mir made.

Why did Jake Paul get away with paying Michael Buffer to call Ben askren a Jew? That was wild and nobody said anything

Why did Jake Paul get away with paying Michael Buffer to call Ben askren a Jew? That was wild and nobody said anything
Is that what you're referring to? Sounds like Buffer said Askew and Ben looks puzzled as to how another American (the so-called best ever announcer at that) would butcher his name that badly lol

KG ain’t looked the same since the stylbender fight :rolleyes

damn, not sure where he goes from here.

Rob has been on an absolute tear since he lost the belt, the rematch should be good but I still got stylebender.

What you mean? Besides that fight...when has he really looked good? Some would say his climb was fraught with some talent that were close to their expiration date (Weidman, Jacare, Belfort, Silva, Kennedy, and Bisping). Not sure if it’s an indictment on Izzy for not finishing Kelvin or how tough his chin is.

There are a lot of matchups. Hopefully not up and comers but actual top ten fighters. He just hasn’t looked great against Till, Hermanson or Whitaker. All legitimate top ten opponents. Doubt it would be different if he fought Vettori, Brunson, Costa, etc.

Bobby Knuckles. Humble. Look forward to the rematch. He just has to protect his neck. Kelvin was landing. So would Izzy. But maybe diversity and takedowns could be the key.

He’s lost 4 out his last 5 and he’s no longer in contention at 85...can’t make 70....so I’m saying, he’s in a tough spot. I’m not sure where he goes from here, just continue to collect check at 85 as a gate keeper or fight out his contract and go to another organization for some bigger bucks and a shot at a world title?

KG always been a tweener, too short for 85 and too heavy for 70, thats why I always respect him for the work he puts in at 85...he’s always undersized.

Neither. Jake is going to cherry pick. Unless his comp comes out like the dude who beat his older brother...nah.

This isn't a Khabib situation where we try to figure out who is going to take down the king. This is someone who is following the Ric Flair/Wrestling heel formula and social media to generate revenue for his boxing matches.

Now if he came out and said Aaron Pico, a golden glove. I'd be like wow.

Can’t wait for Zhang vs Rose.

Also, Valentina could move up or down (very difficult) and become champchampchamp.

Last edited:
No chance his team puts him in with someone that has hands... Maybe he does have skills but Ben still smells like a work to me... UFC is loaded with guys that would take his head off but we will never see it... Too much money for them to make keeping up this façade

Back
Top Bottom