The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Holy ****, from now until May 7, the UFC has put together consecutive events that have a lot of intrigue. It's non stop craziness

I'm weak. Colby brought up Masvidal's wife saying it was her couch he slept on not Jorge's. Said he was gonna win on Saturday for his wife and how Jorge was cheating on her the whole time :lol:

Called Jorge a deadbeat dad and said he felt bad for his kids :rofl:

I love how someone asked him about the poker debts :lol:

"Trump only used Jorge to get the Latin votes" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i havent really heard of the cain story till today, did he really shoot someone who molested his son?
He shot at a car with 2 or 3 men in it, one of which is charged with molesting Cains relative

The man shot was the father of the alleged molester but is fine apparently

Dana lmaoooooo ok so you know conor is getting the winner of Justin and Charles

But ya know, I’d actually be heavy into Islam vs conor as champ. I just wanna see conor get destroyed by yet another Dagestan fighter

imo

Analysis/Breakdowns:

Weighing In (Josh Thomson and Big John)- since they work for Bellator it's nice when they focus on them more so since others shows don't. But obviously they both have ties to the sport and the UFC so they know a lot of behind the scenes stuff with many diff camps

Morning Kombat- Luke and Bryan have both been in the fight game for decades and neither are tied with a direct promotion so there's little bias. They tend to be pretty light hearted/inappropriate and what not so it's different

MMA Fighting Pre/Post Fight Shows- Panel of dudes really know their ****, they dive deep into the sport and all promotions. Again, no bias since they aren't tied to any promotion

Full Reptile (Dan Hardy)- He tends to be really monotone but he breaks fights down to the punch and kick lol

Interviews:

MMAHour with Ariel
Submission Radio
Respectable list.

I like the personalities on the MMA Fighting. Analysis is better on Weighing In. But they’re very pompous and they can border into the Bryce Mitchell/MAGA territory.

Morning Kombat is legit.

I haven’t listened to the new Believe You Me with Anthony Smith to know if it’s better.

That’s so grimy to Islam. He deserves the title fight. Instead he got to fight Darriush while Conor gets the title shot coming off three losses in four fights.

Nah man, 20 years? Damb. If that dude really molested a kid ... man.... I hope for Cain

"Velasquez, 39, is accused of targeting Harry Eugene Goularte, who is charged with allegedly molesting one of Velasquez's young relatives. Velasquez faces 10 counts that could carry more than 20 years of jail time if he is convicted, per a court document."

Nah man, 20 years? Damb. If that dude really molested a kid ... man.... I hope for Cain

"Velasquez, 39, is accused of targeting Harry Eugene Goularte, who is charged with allegedly molesting one of Velasquez's young relatives. Velasquez faces 10 counts that could carry more than 20 years of jail time if he is convicted, per a court document."
That is the high end. I wonder if with no priors and getting out of good behavior, he can do a simple 2-5 year sentence. I think overall, he might do time but he will still be able to get out of jail to see his kids grow.

Also I wonder if the guy that got shot can sue Cain. It’s one of those cases where the bad guy can sort of take advantage of the situation since I assume he has money.

Lol Cain is getting 20 years...

You cant endanger the lives of hundreds of people, shoot an innocent man and then say but the guys a pedo!

I would fully suport Cain disappearing the guy. Im fully against opening fire in traffic, striking several occupied vehicles and an innocent man.

How different would this story look if an off duty or trained civie hopped out their car and put Cain down... his daughter would grow up fatherless which is the same reality hes staring down now.

Smfh L's all around. While the POS out with a ankle braclet

Francis getting that money without Uncle Dana getting a piece sounds good to me.
Wordddd

He starts getting battered jus shoot a double. Take the big fella for a ride and get a DQ or No contest. Thus setting up the rematch in some bastardized ruleset

Easy 40Ms. And plenty of time to film movies.

🔥🔥🔥

My man wasn't talking spicy when Conor was going against one of the greatest defensive fighters of all time.

Also liberals and other ethnicities have their hopes on Barbosa lol.

Back
Top Bottom