The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

It seems like Francis could just decide to box for a 20+ mil payday plus add on him feeling disrespected by Dana/the UFC and maybe he doesn't care if he ever fights in the UFC again afterwards. You're telling me you'd pass up that huge bag to build yourself up?? Francis is also 35 so I wouldn't blame him at all for trying to get a boxing match or two and then maybe tries his hand at acting or another avenue.
Missed opportunity by the movie company if he's not cast in a future creed movie.

They’re all converging on Vegas. Dana. JRE. Masvidal (say it in annoying Ariel Helwani voice). Covington. Bryce Mitchell. And now this clown.

Lol its a parody page bruhs..

Screenshot_20220304-053701_Chrome.jpg

Would love to see Edson get another highlight KO… Love watching him but Bryce will shoot for a leg quickly.

Bryce getting rocked bad by Fili is the only hope I'm having of Barbosa possibly pulling off a W. Very slim chance though unfortunately.

Kinda looking forward to RDA/Moicano. It's not the Fiziev or Islam fight we all wanted but Moicano been in some bangers since moving to 55.

Not sure what's going to happen in the Jorge fight ...

But I hope that Jorge beat the bricks of Covington. However, if the **** becomes a snooze...... i hope Chao ****s Jorge up. Anything but a snooze hugging affair after all the **** talking.

Covington constantly trolling John Morgan when he asks a question. :lol:

Masvidal apparently getting paid well with a new contract, can't understand why he would be that much of a draw. Pay someone like Francis instead.

Feel like we're about to get Jorge-Usman I tomorrow.

Feud is real cringy and forced too.

I watched a couple mins of the presser and after them constantly talking over each other I had to turn it off. Was Masvidal really trying to create NFT's on the spot with that gadget he brought in?

Fully agree this fight should have happened before each of their 2nd losses to Usman but still intrigued by the matchup and likely going to catch this over a stream tomorrow. Pulling for Barboza to get another highlight reel K.O. (Yea Bryce is a strange guy but he seems to treat others well at least) .

Moicano should have beat t city back in the day

He’s always reminded me of oliveria in a way in that there’s just so much potential there with similar skill set and that both went under the radar

They both took losses to the best which kind of put them out of peoples minds

Not mad at these guys for wanting to go to boxing but I do hope we get to see usman fight chimaev if chimaev beats burns

Usman getting destroyed by canelo and then possibly beat by chimaev in a return mma fight would be one hell of a way to end your career. Albeit he’d be rich

These mma doods gotta chill, it’s embarrassing

Listening to the last MMA Hour. ...Ariel Helwani and his emphasis on pronouncing names correctly. It's terrible.

Masvidal is the most offensive. SAAAAAAUUUL Canello. ADESANHHYA.

Back
Top Bottom