The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

That’s not a bad fight. True test for Beneil. For Dustin…he’s not sniffing the title unless it changes hands again.

They really should have done Nate/Diamond. Conor can easily do the Masvidal fight in his current weight.

That Conor/masvidal fight should have happened right after the cowboy fight. That ship has sailed now and it’s sad watching Jorge still trying his best to get that payday

In that color?

You’d think it would be in a standard color.
I hate how I sort of started following his Youtube channel but O'Malley might as well be in Florida, LA or Vegas cause the guy would fit in. But what do you expect with a guy that dyes his hair before fights. It's like he is expected to have a pink lambo.

But to give him credit, he does seem to have a good head on his shoulders with his UFC contract, making money off merch and being a dad but also being in an open relationship. He's an interesting guy anyways.

Masvidal is so delusional, it's not 2019 anymore, you're not getting gifted another title shot, a big money fight and your stock has fallen so much especially after his last two losses. At this point he's still somewhat of a draw that can headline FN's or be the co-main or 3rd fight on a weaker PPV.

I hate how I sort of started following his Youtube channel but O'Malley might as well be in Florida, LA or Vegas cause the guy would fit in. But what do you expect with a guy that dyes his hair before fights. It's like he is expected to have a pink lambo.

But to give him credit, he does seem to have a good head on his shoulders with his UFC contract, making money off merch and being a dad but also being in an open relationship. He's an interesting guy anyways.

Seems like a decent dad - respect him wanting to be with family as much as possible

So the pink and green are his colors?

He got some sick Diamond out chains. And low key riding around in the Rolls. Only minus is the budget jet.

That Assault Bike game by CKB/Freestyle is ridiculous.

Last edited:
The Suga show is rolling through lol. Well as we all know the UFC rankings are based more on popularity than who you've beat lately, they conveniently bumped Munhoz up to #9 (Pedro is 1-4 over his last five lol) over a guy like Song who has won 3 straight. Now if Suga wins they can say he's beaten someone in the top 10!

I want the second Chito fight. I think the both of them would talk smack and the fight would be epic.

But…they can also do Rob Font’s pitter patter jabs. Cruz. Sandhagen might be a tall test. They’d never put him near Umar or Merab.

It will be cool to see who Sean O'Malley fight next if he wins. I would love to see him fight Cory Sandhagen. Even Dillashaw. Lets hope for a win.
That would be amazing. I kind of doubt they'll set him up with those killers though

Maybe the loser of Dom Cruz vs Vera or Rob Font

Then after that, it'll be no other options but the absolute contenders next

Not sure when his contract is up but he made it clear he won't agree to fight the killers on a cheap contract

You have to believe Dana wants to keep him around too

Edit: Izzy has no other options with a win of Jared than Perriera or Strickland

Let's be honest, Strickland has zero chance of against Izzy

If Perreria loses, I hope Izzy fights at 205 again, next

Izzy already said winner of that fight got next. Maybe towards end of the year.

Said that he wants to rack up a few more defenses and in about a year he'll move up.

The Strickland fight does nothing for me. He's going to get picked apart. Unless his wrestling leveled up to an insane amount under Nicksick he aint gonna do ****

So I hope Izzy changes his mind and does something different and moves up if Strickland wins

Strickland would absolutely deserve a title shot though I'm not saying otherwise :lol:

Back
Top Bottom