The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Tough to tell. I’d say Charles has had more activity than the Sterling/Yan mess but 135 legit row of killers. Plus we got Usman coming up. Henry coming back.

Either way. Both great divisions.
Umar is the one who fights at BW. The best nurmagomedov is usman and he fights at 155 in bellator loll.

But yeah both divisions are on fire but 155 is still the premier division.

My guy Jiri just standing there :rofl::rofl:
Haha. That was funny.

UFC knows what they are doing putting all the fighters next to each other like that. I don’t mind a Chandler vs Porier fight though.

Man. If Robbie Lawler loses, I can see him hang it up as well.

Umar is the one who fights at BW. The best nurmagomedov is usman and he fights at 155 in bellator loll.

But yeah both divisions are on fire but 155 is still the premier division.

Truth be told after Khabib retired. 155 lost some of its luster.

And if Islam were to beat Charles, it wouldn’t make for exciting matchups going forward.

With 135, there’s more parity.

Also, Jim Miller literally winning his 24th fight in the UFC and them telling him to fight out his contract…

Hopefully. Someone pays the man given he’s on a win streak.

Truth be told after Khabib retired. 155 lost some of its luster.

And if Islam were to beat Charles, it wouldn’t make for exciting matchups going forward.

With 135, there’s more parity.

Also, Jim Miller literally winning his 24th fight in the UFC and them telling him to fight out his contract…

Hopefully. Someone pays the man given he’s on a win streak.
Even without Khabib 155 is still the premier division imo. Fights are more intense cause of the KO factor. Specially with the top guys like Dustin, Justin and Mike.

You have unranked guys like ismagulov, Kutateladze and before tonight Jalin turner who could beat top 10 fighters right now.

Back
Top Bottom