The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Max has to finish Volk at this point and he’s not a power puncher. So I think this is not going to go his way.

Retire? Lolll cmon man max is top class. Volk is just a different breed.

This should be Max's out of 145 and move to 155. He's only 30. Take a year off and get the body ready for LW.
Max doesnt have anywhere to go ...

Volk is standing on his way period. He will never be champ again unless dude change or Volk retires and _ or vacate.

Volk gonna be at 155 too lol
Just for the title fight I think. If Charles/Islam is in October he won't fight til spring for the 155 belt. He'll probably get in another title defense or 2 before then

Volk is different. Man's leveled his game up everyt8me we see him in the cage. That's ****ing frightening for the rest of the division

Just for the title fight I think. If Charles/Islam is in October he won't fight til spring for the 155 belt. He'll probably get in another title defense or 2 before then

Volk is different. Man's leveled his game up everyt8me we see him in the cage. That's ****ing frightening for the rest of the division
if volk becomes double champ I’m saying he’ll still be in the way at 155 is max happens to make a run there

Max doesnt have anywhere to go ...

Volk is standing on his way period. He will never be champ again unless dude change or Volk retires and _ or vacate.
Max is kind of passed his title phase in his career tbh. Not saying he'll never get there again as champ because he can still make a run at 155 if he puts on the size. But he's still young enough and a big name to have fun fights with guys like Gaetjhe, Dustin, Conor. He's already put a hall of fame career together.

Max is kind of passed his title phase in his career tbh. Not saying he'll never get there again as champ because he can still make a run at 155 if he puts on the size. But he's still young enough and a big name to have fun fights with guys like Gaetjhe, Dustin, Conor. He's already put a hall of fame career together.
He aint beating anyone in the top 5 at 155 I don't think ...

He will be another Ortega ... just getting pounded for no reason. This fight should just be stopped.

At 155
Olivera
Justin
Chandler
Islam
Etc

Come on

Volko just too good nice measured strikes to get the win. The cut on Max was nasty.

Pereira's left hand is scary.

He aint beating anyone in the top 5 at 155 I don't think ...

He will be another Ortega ... just getting pounded for no reason. This fight should just be stopped.

At 155
Olivera
Justin
Chandler
Islam
Etc

Come on
What are you even talking about. He's already had a close fight with Dustin years ago. He could most definitely beat guys like Justin and Chandler who can gas themselves out by the 3rd round.

Back
Top Bottom