The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Usman knew chimaev ain’t coming back to 170 lol

He and Ali are wildin with that

Usman at 185 doesn’t sound like a good idea either… especially if usman wants another crack at leon like he’s saying

I could see Usman having success against some of the lower top 15 guys at 85 but most inside the top 10 would give him huge problems. Him calling out Khamzhat is a way to keep his name out there and him trying to get another big fight after losing his strap.

The clown with the glasses (Eric Albarracin) is THE worst.

It's jokes that Henry is favored still and they keep saying he's the dog :rofl:

Don’t like the fight for Usman but if that’s what he wants so be it

Don’t dodge shavkat
Khamzat has the bigger name. But he’s lost everyone’s confidence in getting down to 170.

Shavkat might not be a bad option since we don’t know his ceiling yet. Khamzat might man handle Usman or piece him up.

Where’s the LI Crew to back up Aljo. Merab, Valante, Sera, Al, etc? Al is in NY and should be rolling deep. Instead all I see is them over worn OW AJ 1s (which does anyone know if they real?).

In the battle of the #2 and #3 MW greats. Whitaker picks Cejudo to win. Meanwhile, Izzy dislikes Henry as a person….

Izzy also talks about being busy. He respects Gilbert for his activity this year.

Is that Capt Eric A cheering Henry in the Olympics?

It’s wild…Henry has enjoyed the success he has. He has a great story, despite the cringe. I feel like Aljo has a great story too…but he’s been in cringe zone the last two years. It’s like the battle of the least likable guys. Aljo is big for the weight class. He’s four years younger, got 3” in height, 7” in reach, and is probably at least 10 pounds more in weight.

Henry really does have an amazing story - the poverty, the alcoholic father...
Is it true his parents were illegal aliens and he didn’t sleep in his own bed till he was on the Olympic Team?

Wild that he said he wanted to bring the belt back to America….👀

Fabricated beef at its finest. Just earlier this week they were buddy buddy. I get selling the fight but you can tell immediately how fake that scene was. Neither guy is my favorite so just want an entertaining fight really.

Back
Top Bottom