The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

I didn’t realize the March card would be 299, so they don’t want O’Malley on 300… interesting…

That’s definitely Conor’s card then lmao

So with Ramadan I guess no Islam or Chimaev until at least 3rd quarter next year. A lot can happen between now and then at the top of both divisions. Going to be interesting to see who comes out the top contenders by then.

So with Ramadan I guess no Islam or Chimaev until at least 3rd quarter next year. A lot can happen between now and then at the top of both divisions. Going to be interesting to see who comes out the top contenders by then.
I’m guess international fight week depending on visa for chimaev?

Ramadans in around April though
They could do something for either of them in March /

Was hoping Dana would announce islams next fight too

I’m guess international fight week depending on visa for chimaev?
Also depends when their UAE ppv is. Islam wanted to fight July this year, too, but was on ice because of the ppv in October. The powers that be in UAE wanted him as the headliner.

Ramadans in around April though
They could do something for either of them in March /

Was hoping Dana would announce islams next fight too
Ramadan goes from March to April. They already announced O’Malley as the headliner for March. Islam ain't co-maining for Sean and vice versa.

All of the news is wild, guys.

My man can proclaim he assaulted someone and threaten him some more.

DDP, the actual #1 contender, is fighting the champ. Vera, not the #1 contender, is fighting the champ. I “guess” they’re doing Cejudo/Merab. Volk going out on his shield.

Ariel still popping off. And we got a PPV this week!!

Everyone should promote themselves. I'm sure there are plenty of fans or upstart people who would do it for free or minimal charge

Where you guys think ufc 298 and 299 will end up? If O’Malley fights in Vegas in March where does that leave 300?

Where you guys think ufc 298 and 299 will end up? If O’Malley fights in Vegas in March where does that leave 300?
In the video Topuria says 298 is in Los Angeles. I'm thinking 299 is somewhere else and 300 stays in Vegas. Maybe 299 in Arizona or Miami since Chito is co headlining.

Hard to take Masvidal's big talk seriously when he had 25 minutes to beat down Colby in the octagon but did nothing significant.

Andrade is taking on her 5th fight of the calendar year this weekend, madness definitely should ease off after three straight losses.

Low key wish Dern had an OF like Andrade lol.

Colby was wrong for what he said/did regarding Masvidal's family. But two wrongs don't make a right.

Seems like O’Malley is fighting for the chance to box. I think Dana will let him if he beats vera

Dope for O’Malley to get the bag but sucks for the division getting held up

I don’t see O’Malley wanting to fight any of the other wrestlers and there’s not really that good foil to his A side right now

After chito, sandhagen is the best stylistically matchup. Striker vs striker. If Sean then gets thru sandhagen you set up the mega fight with umar

Back
Top Bottom