The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

I invited Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat to MSG

spiderjericho spiderjericho let me know man can grab you a ticket no issue - my boy at UFC gets us pretty great access (Lawler last ever walkout)

IMG_1219.jpeg
Did Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat go to MSG?

That’s crazy and dope.

What about Miami lol?

Attending a UFC is on my bucket list.

50/50 on the Colby Leon fight

Leaning towards Colby / championship fights recently have been surprising , as y’all are aware

I just hope Tony Ferguson can get a w 🙏🙏

I really feel bad for Stephen Thompson. He's too nice of a guy for the potential beatdown from Shavkat.

And I have no idea why I am saying this but I a pulling for Colby to beat Leon.

I really feel bad for Stephen Thompson. He's too nice of a guy for the potential beatdown from Shavkat.

And I have no idea why I am saying this but I a pulling for Colby to beat Leon.

Seeing wonderboy driving the bus to pick up the kids from school, he not prepared for what’s coming his way.

Rewatched the Moreno/Pantoja title fight from this year, man that was a wild scrap. Probably still my FOTY.

Can't wait for Saturday. Got early Saturday football that will carry us in to the fights. Just to put in to context how loaded this card is, Randy Brown is opening the early prelims against Muslim Salikhov.

I think the possible trash talk Strickland/Garry, Strickland/Edwards, Strickland/Covington, Paddy/Tony at the press conference will set the stage for a pretty stacked card with quality matchups. I wish Islam could be there.

Definitely the outcomes will help set up the future of FW and WW matchups for the championship (depending on who wins).

I think the possible trash talk Strickland/Garry, Strickland/Edwards, Strickland/Covington, Paddy/Tony at the press conference will set the stage for a pretty stacked card with quality matchups. I wish Islam could be there.

Definitely the outcomes will help set up the future of FW and WW matchups for the championship (depending on who wins).

Strictland presser is seperate

Ufc 298 in Anaheim is almost to the level of what 199 was when they went to LA and loaded the card before 200

Ufc 299 looks like trash tbh

I’ll always remember 199… I think that was my first ever attended ufc event

Back
Top Bottom