The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

What is luke talking about lmao

If anything this is what’s happening to colby. Right or wrong- the talk about colby has been that he hasn’t beaten any current top 15 guys and is best known for losing to usman

Who is saying leon isn’t good???

Lmao at stacking up. Trash match up that I saw floating last week. Nobody cares about gamrot vs old *** rda

Ufc 298 in Anaheim is almost to the level of what 199 was when they went to LA and loaded the card before 200

Ufc 299 looks like trash tbh

I’ll always remember 199… I think that was my first ever attended ufc event
That's dope, bro. I can't wait to attend a UFC event. Hopefully, it's as lit as 199.
What is luke talking about lmao

If anything this is what’s happening to colby. Right or wrong- the talk about colby has been that he hasn’t beaten any current top 15 guys and is best known for losing to usman

Who is saying leon isn’t good???

Lmao at stacking up. Trash match up that I saw floating last week. Nobody cares about gamrot vs old *** rda
Hopefully this leads to an epic post fight speech from Leon. The Red Coats are coming, the Red Coats are coming. MBGA Make Britain Great Again. Pound for Pound, Britain is running the UFC. We hav da Heavyweight champion. We hav da Welterweight champion. Future Featherweight champion. Paddy doin is ting.

Saying the red coats are coming ain't epic bruh. Sounds like some dumb **** Strickland would say if he was from the UK :lol:

Going to be weird and funny watching the incels of MMA Twitter be conflicted when Colby and Sean **** on each other during their own pressers.

I really felt like this guy could have had immense momentum

By the time he fights in February, it’ll have been 2 years since his last ufc fight

I thought he’d be right there with ikram and chimaev… I hope he can prove to be another player at 185

1AAB4DEE-EAE5-47DC-B176-22CEA2D3ABAE.png

Goggins gotta be the most worthless addition to a corner in recent history.

Surprised that Dana said no to Trump walking Colby out. Guess Colby will have to settle for giving Trump some sloppy toppy as a warm up before he walks out.

I thought interim champ always fights actual champ next?
You must be a new UFC fan... Joking but can't say I'm surprised. If Dana wants a fight to get made even if it makes almost no sense he usually finds a way to get it done. Sounds like they must have promised Stipe the Jones fight as they didn't even offer Stipe the interim fight.

Back
Top Bottom