The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

If he loses…the crow he’s going to eat lol. Man produced a promo. Working himself into a shoot by proclaiming himself the real world champion.

I mean I hope no one is stepping foot into the Octagon thinking they’re going to lose so I wouodn’t call it eating crow.

I have a feeling it’ll be a blood and guts war that might take a lot from both of them

Topuria has a chin and it’s been tested. He doesn’t shy away from the pocket

Meanwhile volk is elite defensively however I think topuria is young and naive enough to force his way into a slugfest

I think volk will oblige at some level to make a statement

I'm still riding with Topuria but if Volk somehow does pull it off, he won't be the same after the fight.

Don’t even let the idea of this fight distract you from the fact Tatiana coming for both those belts
So sick of this champ/champ ish. But in Zhang's defense, she has maintained she wants to face the flyweight champion.

But you bring up a good point, what's up with Tatiana. Also Erin Blanchfield?
Would be a SICK fight, but early prediction...Zhang gets finished. She has to fight a boxer who has the reach advantage and the better ground game.
Zhang could try to take her down. Grasso seems to have poor TDD. Her camp just seems to focus on boxing (though she does have some grappling).

Belal just beat Burns lol. That would obviously be a more sexy matchup but yea would be very egregious.

At BW at least Chito beat Pedro last even if Cory should be getting the shot by meritocracy (which we all realize by now is happening less and less it seems).

I’m actually shocked Gilbert has over a million followers compared to belals lowly 400k

I was going to say nobody cares about Gilbert but that clearly is wrong

Poor Belal man, Dana couldn’t be bothered in the presser about Belal lol. They asked dana directly about Belal and Dana brushed it off like who cares lmao

I’m actually shocked Gilbert has over a million followers compared to belals lowly 400k

I was going to say nobody cares about Gilbert but that clearly is wrong

Poor Belal man, Dana couldn’t be bothered in the presser about Belal lol. They asked dana directly about Belal and Dana brushed it off like who cares lmao
Burns is a big name. He’s fought way bigger names than most at 170. Burns is a much bigger draw but I can’t see how the UFC has a claim to pass up Belal. I don’t think Belal gets it’s done but just give the man his opportunity lol.

Clips of out of context. The longer part he pretty much says Belal earned and deserves next shot. Part with Burns was just his own opinion when Ariel asked who the coach wanted himself.

Now what the ufc wants is another question. The way Dana's hyping 300 though, Leon/Belal ain't a UFC300 type fight. That's a title fight you put in the UK cause it feels more like a mandatory defense in boxing.

Burns is a big name. He’s fought way bigger names than most at 170. Burns is a much bigger draw but I can’t see how the UFC has a claim to pass up Belal. I don’t think Belal gets it’s done but just give the man his opportunity lol.
I guess I meant, are people rioting for burns like that over a much more deserving Belal

But yeah I agree with your last part

Clips of out of context. The longer part he pretty much says Belal earned and deserves next shot. Part with Burns was just his own opinion when Ariel asked who the coach wanted himself.

Now what the ufc wants is another question. The way Dana's hyping 300 though, Leon/Belal ain't a UFC300 type fight. That's a title fight you put in the UK cause it feels more like a mandatory defense in boxing.
I don’t see how it’s outta context the text says the coach prefers Gilbert

No harm no foul just his opinion

But yeah I agree about 300. I feel like they must not be getting enough yes’s from other big name fighters?

A UK spring PPV card makes too much sense, plus they are opening a new arena in Manchester that's supposed to have over 20k capacity seating. A card with Aspinall and Edwards at the top of the bill would be massive. If they really are hellbent on making Jones vs Stipe next maybe they could do Aspinall/Gane with Blaydes/Almeida already booked.

Back
Top Bottom