The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

You couldn’t ask me one fighter in OFC besides Sage lol.

I think DJ retired. We know Eddie is in BKFC. The Angela Lee girl retired I think.

It has no presence here.

I’ve been seeing this all over my feed. So is one just trash? Lmao

I don’t pay any attention to one

It’s not interesting to me at all but I see how it’s beloved my the mma community
Their talent pool is not great at all in the mma space except a handful of fighters. But with their different rule sets they still put on entertaining fights. I'll still throw on some of their events, and I actually love their muay thai in 4oz gloves, but I'm a sicko :lol:

Really unfortunate situation. It appears Brooks didn't mean to spike Pacio. Could have been ruled a NC IMO but rules are rules i guess. I'm totally for protecting the fighters and head spikes could lead to serious injuries. That spike Andrade did to Rose was nasty.

Apparently the rule isn’t supposed to apply if a submission attempt is in process? Either way, while not intentional Pacio’s neck was fully bent which caused it to spike. Had it been straight, it would have been a spike at all.

Nonetheless, Brooks seems fine with the call and apologized to Pacio while clarifying it was not intentional on his part. Pacio also seems to be okay and that matters most.

Edit: The UFC allows a spike if a submission is locked in, One does not. The One ruleset straight up says suplexes are illegal, good call by Herb and foolish by Brooks.

Last edited:
Give Almakhan a 16-25 ranked fighter for his next fight.

Umar is still the best in the division, champ in waiting.

Back
Top Bottom