The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Was listening to Petesy's PFL Paris preview and apparently Doumbés opponent Baki is a legit French prospect. Random as hell, his tapology shows he TKO'd UFC vet Efrain Escudero, who has wins over Dober and De Lima and a loss to Kevin Lee :lol:.

Jason Jackson will also be in attendance. So if Doumbé wins impressively they most likely make that title fight next.

Who the hell bought them out and then decided to delete everything? What’s the story
Not much has really been out about it but some company called GRV media bought them out. Googling them it looks like they're some publisher based out in the UK.

Don't mean to go the conspiracy route but buying them out and laying off all staff and erasing all their history just seems sketch as hell. Bloody Elbow only had a certain group of the mma space who would look for and read their work. Alienating that base and just turning them to another mma content creator just seems like foul play.

Was listening to Petesy's PFL Paris preview and apparently Doumbés opponent Baki is a legit French prospect. Random as hell, his tapology shows he TKO'd UFC vet Efrain Escudero, who has wins over Dober and De Lima and a loss to Kevin Lee :lol:.

Jason Jackson will also be in attendance. So if Doumbé wins impressively they most likely make that title fight next.

This Baki kid is serious. Judo base , grappling since a kid, disciplined striker doesn't take to many risks and likes cage wrestling. If Doumbe doesn't sleep him early he can be a problem. Looking forward to this PFL card (on a Thursday?) and I'll be watching. This Doumbe is a character.

This Baki kid is serious. Judo base , grappling since a kid, disciplined striker doesn't take to many risks and likes cage wrestling. If Doumbe doesn't sleep him early he can be a problem. Looking forward to this PFL card (on a Thursday?) and I'll be watching. This Doumbe is a character.
For some reason I was thinking PFL was on Saturday. Good to know it's on Thursday :lol:

Got some fire in the combat sports world this week.

Is it on ESPN+?
It’s so confusing lol, i swear the pfl and bellator too so got Damb stupid

You have to actively try to be as bad at promoting as they are

I can’t even figure out how to watch it. Their website is complete and utter garbage

I found out lazy king is fighting too lol. No peep about it anywhere. Cool, just don’t promote him. Makes total sense

Just FYI this Baki kid cross trains with Chinaev and is a student of Fernand Lopez (Doumbes arch nemesis). The same Fernand Lopez Doumbe outted as a wife beater in his post fight interview after knocking out Jordan Zebo (also mma factory fighter) in 9 seconds...

F4CyioOWIAAHadG.jpeg.jpg

How many Americans gonna know to tune into YouTube for this. I have my doubts lol

Better move but still god awful structuring with their tv deals
I shouldn't have said get Doumbé known. It is still the PFL in the end. I'm just glad I don't have to watch some ****ty stream where a **** load of ads pop up :lol:

I shouldn't have said get Doumbé known. It is still the PFL in the end. I'm just glad I don't have to watch some ****ty stream where a **** load of ads pop up :lol:
Hell yeah for us it’s amazing. I’m hyped as hell lol

Lazy king fighting some dude with a crap record

They gotta do better man lol

All respect to Anatoly but him being the most dangerous guy seems very far fetched. One's MMA divisions appear to be very shallow and he beat the same guy to become both the LHW and MW champs.

Back
Top Bottom