The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Colby-Ian doesn't do much for me but if this means Ian can make quick work and we get Colby far away from a top 5-10 fight again I'm for it lol.

I don’t see how colby beats Ian

He’s too old and just gonna be target practice

But I like it cuz it’ll boost Garry’s name and the buildup will be a circus

I like the fight for Garry. Finally wash out the old and bring in the new wave at the top of the division. Doubt Colby even takes it. Mans been an egregious spot squatter in the rankings for years.

Colby-Ian doesn't do much for me but if this means Ian can make quick work and we get Colby far away from a top 5-10 fight again I'm for it lol.
Ian needs a "real" challenge. Despite his age and possible decline, Colby is the best test (with Belal or Shavkat fighting Leon).
I don’t see how colby beats Ian

He’s too old and just gonna be target practice

But I like it cuz it’ll boost Garry’s name and the buildup will be a circus
The build up will be epic lol. Based on the the Leon and Usman fights, Colby will not disappoint. And with the lax drug testing, he too, can be the CEO of EPO. Bring back that cringey cardio.

I guess in Max's defense he is technically right but he should focus on the Gaethje fight for now and then his next move. The BMF fight could be career altering but as a Max fan I want to see him pull it out.

I guess in Max's defense he is technically right but he should focus on the Gaethje fight for now and then his next move. The BMF fight could be career altering but as a Max fan I want to see him pull it out.
I feel like max could beat Justin but I really need to think hard how max could possibly best islam

It’s one of those things you need to see to believe

I saw that and didn’t share it lol.

That was wild. I call 🧢

Is he doing the running man while committing the act? How many calories can that even burn compared to treadmill, swimming, bike, pad work?

Also Taylor Rooks. 😍

Taylor brings* the demon out of these guys

Last edited:
Cody's time is over...but the Cody that fought DC against O'Malley would be great.

He was styling on Cruz. The same Cruz who everyone said was so slick, crazy foot work, elusive. At one point, Team Alpha Male was revving on all engines with TJ then Cody. Ditching Bam was a bad idea. Bam leaving was a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom