The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

So it's either you're a champ or you're a bum??

Hilarious....

Main event was typical DC fair. Son is just relentless. Gus has got one more run in him imo. He's run the 2 best guys in the division real close and i think he could redeem himself against Rumble.

Prelims was dope.

Sage is a SPECIMEN. The work he does with his lead leg... hook kick he threw was warp speed. Hopefully a couple years down the line he'll be the one to wheel kick Conors beard off :pimp:

Yair looked good too. Son was throwing some wild **** considering he broke his foot early on.

And my boo Jouban got wrecked :frown:...... Russian cat i never heard of had serious hands :smh:

He isn't a bum he is a gatekeeper though if your trying to solidify a run beat up gus

If you beat up Gus you're getting a title shot because he's an elite contender.

A better example of gatekeeper would be Rashad. Former champ on the downslide, solid but not in title contention.

It's kinda sad when you see dudes become gatekeepers

Felt like Roy Nelson and Mousasi could possibly be gatekeepers from the last card

Rashad could very well be a gatekeeper

Gus is not a gatekeeper yet, he still has one more run in him. He's only 28

I don't think Rashad is a gatekeeper yet. He's coming off a Dominic Cruz layoff, so there's bound to be ring rust, conditioning issues and it's not like his game was perfect and all the competitors weren't getting better.

I'd wait another fight or two before we write his eulogy.

And Gus has lost two close title fights and got knocked out by Johnson, but in an age where we have RDA and Werdum as champs, anything is possible. His game can evolve and he can correct the issues that nagged him in his losses.

He's not done but Rashad won't see another title shot.

DC, Jones and Gus are different level. He's not fighting Rumble and he just lost to Bader.

I imagine he'll pick off dudes at the lower end of the top 10 for the rest of his career.

Ready for Diamond v Duffy and Stipe v Rothwell 
pimp.gif

Ireland will be an absolute zoo

Last edited:
I get that Duffy is a beast but yall discounting Dustin too easy. He's experienced esp in high pressure fights. And he's well rounded not to mention on a roll at 155

Was never a screech fan and seeing the leprachaun talk all that crap to him and then destroy him easily had me shaking my head.

Last edited:
I get that Duffy is a beast but yall discounting Dustin too easy. He's experienced esp in high pressure fights. And he's well rounded not to mention on a roll at 155
I am the biggest Diamond fan you'll find on NT

I'm not discounting him by any means, it's just how highly I think of Duffy right now. If Diamond won I would be ecstatic though, it wouldn't be a big surprise to me

He's on a reality show too though. He's starting to talk crap about the bigger fighter now. Hope one of them smacks the hell out of him.

Conor continued to go in on Duffy saying he isn't really Irish and doesn't ever stay in Dublin 
laugh.gif
 and how he quit the sport but only came back because he saw the success Conor was having

Duffy probably gives no dambs

Dude is a clown. I skipped his segment on the show lol

Can't stand to hear him talk nonsense atleast when chael did it, it was funny

Chael was hilarious but he had a boring style of fighting. He was legit hilarious though

Conor is great as long as he keeps winning. If he slips up even once it's like it all goes down the drain. He's not only badmouthing FW's but LW's too. Chael only really targeted Anderson and Brazilians, not the entire division and certainly not the LHW division 

Last edited:
TJ leaving Team Alpha Male 
eek.gif

"In regards to my upcoming fight camp, I will be doing my training in Colorado. The last six years at Team Alpha Male have been irreplaceable and my brothers there will forever be family to me. I thank each and every one of them for helping me along the way and being a part of this journey we've shared. This is not the end of being a part of the Team Alpha Male family, but a new chapter in my career. 

"I will be spending my next full training camp with Team Elevation as they've offered me an opportunity that I couldn't pass up, with an incredible coaching staff and state of the art facilities.

"I want to thank everyone for the continued support as this has not been a decision I've taken lightly."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/6/9465829/tj-dillashaw-heads-to-new-team-in-colorado

MYSTIC MAC

Last edited:
That would be great. You could always tell that buttchin was salty that TJ was a ufc champ and he wasn't despite all those title shots he gets. Even said he was open to fighting tj.
Watching buttchin take leg kicks from Jose was amazing. Dudes's legs turned to water

Back
Top Bottom