The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

IMG_1637.jpeg

I dont like TJ, actually I cant stand him period. However, he has demolished Cody twice. If I was Cody I'll stop talking **** and give respects.

In the great words of DC

""I guess if he wins both fights, there is no rivalry""

Ariel will have a few interesting guests tomorrow:

Colby
Dustin
Cruz
Conor's striking coach
Ludwig
Cejudo
Dillon Danis
AKA head coach Javier Mendez

Marlon Vera has been training with TJ and apparently there was a mini incident in a workout room with Vera and Garbrandt :lol: Vera made a good point though, aint nobody can talk to him like he inferior, I see where he's coming from. Cody's team seem like the type to be extra af

Cody looked like overeem with how chinny he was. Everytime they exchanged you know he was gonna get dropped.

Looks like Gsp is aiming to come back for the msg card in November or the Toronto card on December 8

Wants to fight winner of khabib Conor but doubts the ufc lets him

so when Till misses weight is T Wood obligated to still fight him in yalls eyes?

like why bother

You already know that Dana WHITE gonna try to force a young strong independent black man like Tyron Woodley to fight when Darren misses weight by 5 lbs. Hope that Woodley stays strong and tells that white boy he ain’t fighting.

I think you’re more likely to see the ufc foot the bill for till to have the best nutritionist

Man I caught another clip of the first knockdown.. was 3 identical exchanges in a row where Cody decided to eat the punch.. he was either lost in the moment or a real Idiot.. and some were saying he has the best boxing in the division/sport?

TJs boxing was just crisper and had a better game plan. Cody was loading up haymakers and got hit before he coud throw them.

Apparently Codys dad is a boxing trainer too.

TJs boxing was just crisper and had a better game plan. Cody was loading up haymakers and got hit before he coud throw them.

Apparently Codys dad is a boxing trainer too.

cody pretty much threw out all gameplan and went for the homerun. completely different approach from his fight with dominick when he landed shots and took his time.
is his chin completely gone or is tj packing that type of power?

I think you’re more likely to see the ufc foot the bill for till to have the best nutritionist

Man I caught another clip of the first knockdown.. was 3 identical exchanges in a row where Cody decided to eat the punch.. he was either lost in the moment or a real Idiot.. and some were saying he has the best boxing in the division/sport?
Nutritionist? Lolol the man is bigger than the 185ers. Cutting from 220 to 170 at 25 years old is non sensical for everyone in the world except someome who stands to make millions fighting smaller people.

They need to force him to fight at 185. Its what ues thinking about anyway you could tell by the way he was eyeballing all the 185ers as they walked by.

Back
Top Bottom