The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

The advantage I give chimaev over everyone in the division is how big he is. He a true 185er cutting to 170

Usman has had the size advantage vs Woodley, Colby, Jorge and Gilbert

Man, it would be hella interesting to see him against Chimaev who is 2 inches taller and similar reach. I have to assume Chimaev frame is bigger

Now I get why that demented ref wanted someone to die in there...

Screenshot_20211031-161310_Samsung Internet.jpg

Glover wants to fight in May

What's trash is that Jiri fought once in 2020, once in 2021 and will be yet another year if he waits until May to fight Glover

Can’t hate on jiri for waiting if he’s already guaranteed that fight, but wish we would of saw him fight again sooner

Weirdly, Dana didn't even solidify that Jiri was the next contender when he was asked point blank about it last night

Like, dude weighed in as the backup, lol. What more do you need. Rakic and Smith are fighting right, there's nobody else unless they want to rush Ankalaev into it

I'm hoping Glover backs off the May date and they can set something up for March

Colby with the chicks on the boat seems so fake in Countdown.

All the Pomp and circumstance just seems disingenuous. Playing Rick Ross as we get a greatest hits of South Beach living. I had no idea UFC went the WWE route.

Doubt they let Glover sit til May. Theyll most likely try to make that for March/April. Only other title fights that arent scheduled from now til then is FW and WFLW.

Colby with the chicks on the boat seems so fake in Countdown.

All the Pomp and circumstance just seems disingenuous. Playing Rick Ross as we get a greatest hits of South Beach living. I had no idea UFC went the WWE route.
Its nothing new, Colby been paying models to appear in his promos for a few years at least. It's definitely cringe af though.

he looks like such an idiot. Renting women, cars, houses, and boats. Everyone knows he doesn't make enough money to own any of it. The funniest thing is he made himself the posterboy for maga / trump but maga dana still hates him.

I don’t think I ever really analyzed the Countdowns before. It’s such bs and posing.

Weili watching Rose KO her and Henry coaching her in a living room. Yeah right.

But definitely some high stakes. The divisions either move on we get more rematches.

I got Gaethje. Usman (but Colby is definitely game). Rose.

he looks like such an idiot. Renting women, cars, houses, and boats. Everyone knows he doesn't make enough money to own any of it. The funniest thing is he made himself the posterboy for maga / trump but maga dana still hates him.

i was thinking the same thing watching it. Putting out a lifestyle you can’t afford to live. I still think Usman KOs him, striking has evolved too much since last fight and I don’t hold much weight in colbys current team.

So I'm not sure if this has already been discussed but will the Canelo fight not start until the Usman fight ends?? I know that other time they had a big UFC card they made Canelo wait until it ended so wondering if that happens again this Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom