The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I keed I keed.

But yeah, Maia will do his usual Maia and try to get the backpack and ride him to a decision or choke.

I like the odds on Maia right now but I dont know how 40 year old Maia coming off two losses performs. I also dont know enough about Usman either but I want to say hes a grinder like Maia.

Gonna be Usmans first test against a veteran whos been in there with the best.

If Maia submits him Im not surprised but if Maia gets dominated Im not surprised either.

Could be an interesting fight... Usman better bring more than 30%

I wood smash Andrea Lee
Her opponent though, sheesh

BTW, tweet didn't post like I meant it to

SPHERE%20RENDERINGS-SOURCE%20MSG%20_OP_1_CP__1526680162741.jpg_87390568_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

SPHERE%20RENDERINGS-SOURCE%20MSG%20_OP_3_CP__1526680162693.png_87390567_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Fight went about how I expected it. Moving forward who's next for Usman? Colby-RDA for ic with Woodley likely fighting winner in the fall, till-wonderboy on deck, Lawler coming off loss, ditto for Masvidal. Maybe winner of Till-wonderboy unless one of those guys want to wait for the title shot next year.

Is it fair to say usman and covington are less entertaining versions of woodley?

Hope till keeps improving cuz I’m not too thrilled watching usman and covington

Usman so cringe on the mic

"Dana wanted this fight, this (Maia) is the hardest fight in the division. The champ is an easier fight. You got two bums fighting for the interim title, they are easier fights. This was the hardest fight in the division"

:rofl:

FOH

another boring USman fight where he cant finish

jus send him to bellator alrdy Dana

Allistar on the undercard LOL bet he still get an 800k bag hahah win or lose

Usman didn't quite impress me in terms of saying "oh yeah, he'd for sure give RDA, Cov, Woodely, Wonderboy etc." fits

His striking is def suspect at this point. Of course he will improve that but yeah

I hope Till v Wonderboy isn't a counter strike fest... Hope Till walks him down... Need a finisher in 170... Lots of cats just getting by to get a title shot.

Back
Top Bottom