The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

The tone change of Dana on the Conor situation is classic :lol: Hasn't even been two months and he's already crawling back to Conor who hasn't even been cleared of his legal issues

“We’re going to sit down and talk about his future and what’s next,” White said.

“I have nothing to do with the legal issues, he’ll need to figure that out on his own,” White said.

“Obviously, he has to deal with [his legal situation] in June,” White said. “I’m flying to Liverpool this weekend for a fight there, and he and I are going to meet in Liverpool.”

The tone change of Dana on the Conor situation is classic :lol: Hasn't even been two months and he's already crawling back to Conor who hasn't even been cleared of his legal issues

“We’re going to sit down and talk about his future and what’s next,” White said.

“I have nothing to do with the legal issues, he’ll need to figure that out on his own,” White said.

“Obviously, he has to deal with [his legal situation] in June,” White said. “I’m flying to Liverpool this weekend for a fight there, and he and I are going to meet in Liverpool.”

Khabib in Russia is what we all want

Watched the Conor doc on Netflix, was blown away that they had documentary style footage from way back when he was first starting out. Pretty cool

Overall though very watered down content that didn't even focus on stuff that's not already well known to even the casuals. Was hoping for a deeper look into his life, in-between his fights and during camps. Was at least hoping to see him get that awful tattoo lolz

Oh well

It’s gonna be weird seeing the ufc on espn television
It’ll be like the good old days when they had an mma show that they showed on different days and different times every time.

It’s lowkey amazing to me that they got this deal

If mma blows up I’ll be shocked but that’s what espn seems to think is gonna happen

They must be so filthy rich it doesn’t matter if it fails or not

Wonder if the owners ties to various interests has anything to do with this

I think it was a waste of money but the ufc will def get more exposure being on espn than fs1. They’ll make sportscenter talk about the ufc more than 3-4 times a year. All the debate and talking shows they have will have to talk about it now too. The espn hype machine will try to make some more white, blonde stars.

Seems like everyone throwing that content money around.

Heard the WWE was getting Bs for their two prime time shows.

I was hoping we would get less shows. Instead we got more. :/

We’re going to get etc same watered down cards. UFC should’ve bought Bellator.

Yup Paige got enhancements, she confirmed. Guess she wants to follow in Miesha's footsteps. Wonder if she fights again later this summer to show them off lol.

I’m surprised she’s still interested in fighting. Seems like she’s been trying to become a celebrity.

Lol Paige.

Says shell shave her head if she gets to the UFC as part of a cancer donation.

Doesnt shave head, gets boobjob instead.

False Prophet.

Did the guy have a broken eye socket? he had a pretty bad cut above his left eye.

Mousasi finished that fight fast.

like i said... Till is not a 170er

should be fighting rockhold or gus not Wonderboy, either way he gunna lose

Back
Top Bottom