*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to heavy traffic, we are currently unable to process your order, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

* If you would like to attempt to process your order again, please click on the "Try Again" button below.
* If you would like to remove these items and process your order with the items remaining in your cart, please click on the "Remove Item" buttonbelow.
* If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.

Jordan Retro 11 - Men's - Black/Varsity Royal/White 78037041 Jordan Retro 11 - Men's , size 8 View Other Style Remove Item Try Again

Copped my on finsih line no problem.

I got the express delivery because the ground shipping is the first orders to get canceled.

I hope everyone gets a pair.

I got the express delivery because the ground shipping is the first orders to get canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom