*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped my on finsih line no problem.

I got the express delivery because the ground shipping is the first orders to get canceled.

I hope everyone gets a pair.

eastbay fail....

[h1]Internal Server Error - Read[/h1]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Reference #3.d32c0660.1261544989.0

i just got this

Due to heavy traffic, we are currently unable to process your order, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.
If you would like to attempt to process your order again, please click on the "Try Again" button below.
If you would like to remove these items and process your order with the items remaining in your cart, please click on the "Remove Item" button below.
If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.

mad.gif

Due to heavy traffic, we are currently unable to process your order, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.
  • If you would like to attempt to process your order again, please click on the "Try Again" button below.
  • If you would like to remove these items and process your order with the items remaining in your cart, please click on the "Remove Item" button below.
  • If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.991.6815.

mad.gif

Got my credit card in and everything

eastbay

Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.4....

eastbay

Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.4....

I got the express delivery because the ground shipping is the first orders to get canceled.

Order Information Order Number: 24489XXXXX Winner's Circle Number: Basketball Shoe 9.0 1 $174.99 -$0.00 $174.99 Order Subtotal: $174.99Shipping: $7.99Tax*:$0.00Order Total: $182.98 Credit Card: $182.98 Estimated Winner's Circle Credit: 174.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom