*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIKE I SAID BEFORE.

STOP ACTING AND RUNNING AROUND LIKE HEADLESS CHICKENS.

If you missed it, so what ?! You'll be able to scoop up loads of these after the climax spills over. Take some ambien, watch NBA live, appreciate your fam,instead of acting stupid and lining up in mobs. Just wait till the orgy finishes itself on ebay..

I guaran damn tee you'll find these cheaper in 2 weeks or so..

These are like the easiest cops in my life !!!

Check your email if you ordered from FNL

Just got my shipping confirmation.

SJ's will be here Monday.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by bballkid11

I guess im gonna beat my pair in the ground..... A couple good rocks outta them.....1 on xmas ......then str8 to the court in em......haha

good luck with that
Got em for free!!!!
pimp.gif
..... Walked into the Locker Room forshootaround today and they were at everyones locker...Coach looked out for us!! Has major Nike Connects....why not ball in em??.... Will have the wholecrowd's heads turning this weekend.......
roll.gif

I guess im gonna beat my pair in the ground..... A couple good rocks outta them.....1 on xmas ......then str8 to the court in em......haha

good luck with that
Got em for free!!!!
pimp.gif
..... Walked into the Locker Room for shootaround today and they were at everyones locker...Coach looked out for us!! Has major Nike Connects....why not ball in em??.... Will have the whole crowd's heads turning this weekend.......
roll.gif

it wasnt about paying for em bro, its about support...they just arent good bball kicks......youd def turn heads tho
smokin.gif

Just got an email from finishline. it was a shipping confirmation email...yesssss....should be here on the 29th...

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

Came home after work and got my shoes in the mail from shoetrends. I was surprise because I thought they were going to ship on the 28th, but it all worked out!
Right though? Was real suprised when I got home from work. Saw the box and was juiced

You got'em when they were only 200?

Shoetrends.com is super on point and Ron is as Legit as they come!

Congrats brody!

Yeah 415 shipped. I ordered two. I preorder from them before but was expecting them late but dam dude came through right on release date.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-M...****?hash=item23048573e9
$710 dollars WOW! its crazy how much people are spending on this. JUST WAIT 1-2 MONTHS. I'm getting tempted to sell my pair i got 10 minutes ago but man imma keep them they too icy. and daym my dog was about to chew on the laces so i had to put back in the box
my gosh...

why pay that much when theres other auctions with its bin much cheaper.

finally got a pair size 12 in montclair area. clean not to bad.... stressed after i missed out on the online release... time to rock em.

good luck with that
Got em for free!!!!
pimp.gif
..... Walked into the Locker Room for shootaround today and they were at everyones locker...Coach looked out for us!! Has major Nike Connects....why not ball in em??.... Will have the whole crowd's heads turning this weekend.......
roll.gif

it wasnt about paying for em bro, its about support...they just arent good bball kicks......youd def turn heads tho
smokin.gif
Def agree wit you bro....I balled in the Black/Red's and strings started coming loose in the stitchings.........
laugh.gif
......After seeing Marcus Jordan switch his at the half because of amalfunction..... Imma try n go in em in the first half and depending on how it goes we will see if I gotta switch em....
pimp.gif
........ Imma go with the black ASO Ankle braces just for a little extrasupport....

got my finishline shipping confirmation just now, after eastbay and footloker crashed on me. patience is a real virtue

i was pretty nervous thinking i wasnt gonna get em, but man i got real lucky and held my ground hahaha fools were acting like they were givin out free guns forthe apocalypse.... anybody on here that was at the moval mall, CA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom