*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by javon23

Originally Posted by riddla713

snipes shop has a fsr. i just ordered 2 more size 11 for 220 a piece. thats not bad at all. thats like retail plus shipping for those who missed out. if you want to check it out just google snipes shop and you will find the link. i hope i can find more restocks. back in august i paid 300 shipped for a pair from air- randy and i just sold that same pair last night for 350. i got 2 other pairs that i got on discount from work for 132 a piece.
laugh.gif
at all those haters that talked crap about people buying these early. there the ones that are now scrambling to find a pair on ebay paying 350+.
damn i would order from that site but its in German
Do they ship to the US?

snipes shop has a fsr. i just ordered 2 more size 11 for 220 a piece. thats not bad at all. thats like retail plus shipping for those who missed out. if you want to check it out just google snipes shop and you will find the link. i hope i can find more restocks. back in august i paid 300 shipped for a pair from air- randy and i just sold that same pair last night for 350. i got 2 other pairs that i got on discount from work for 132 a piece.
laugh.gif
at all those haters that talked crap about people buying these early. there the ones that are now scrambling to find a pair on ebay paying 350+.
its easy. just search jordan in the search box and they will show up. pull up the shoe size conversion page(google) on another tab, and then click on your size. just click all the boxes until you get to the shipping address page. i just paid with paypal so i didnt have to worry about my shipping address. i just worked my way through the site and i got them. i dont even understand a lick of german, but i got order confirmation for my 2 size 44.5 (us 11) sent to my email.
i did that. i even used google's translator. still hard to understand plus sine its over seas whats the shipping lead time?
15n0nwg.jpg

I was going to cop for my son until I saw the straps, older retro toddler didn't have any straps

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by jodyjo

Can we stop getting pictures of what the shoes look like? My god we have all seen them by now its getting ridiculous, and to the sad people who have to resell for money we don't need pictures of 15 boxes. Those of us that have them can see them.
No1 is strapping you down to your easy chair and forcing you to read this thread my goodness
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but....who are you?

stop being so salty. by the way you joined 6 months ago, my friend.

What am I being salty about? I have the shoes, my friend.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 415

laugh.gif
Do they ship to the US?

yes the do. i got the cdp 11/12 from them for 350 like 1 month after the release. i live in houston. i would recomend paying via paypal so if theres anycomplication with your shiping address paypal will have it for them. on the website theres a tab you can click and scroll down until you see united states.

Originally Posted by k0betw0

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by k0betw0

fedex comin through real clutch.... dropped off at 2:45 so cal time
2.jpg

Nice PIC!! What kinda CAM?
nothing fancy. just a rebel xt with a sigma 17-70 lens....

i got the rebel xsi, this is a very nice shot, best on here, how much did the lens run you?

lol people are ordering form overseas websites now because they missed the release? So you'd rather get scammed and lose your money from some german butterchurner that runs a website formt heir farm then to pay a little extra here in the states from a reputable seller?

It's getting DRASTIC!

Viel Glück!

Can we stop getting pictures of what the shoes look like? My god we have all seen them by now its getting ridiculous, and to the sad people who have to resell for money we don't need pictures of 15 boxes. Those of us that have them can see them.
No1 is strapping you down to your easy chair and forcing you to read this thread my goodness
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

first off your attitude is mad salty, your tryna bash on someone that recently joined when you been joined 6 months ago. and second, i got my pairs for lessthen retail. I could careless if you got your pair/s or not, but if your in a thread for the air jordan xi expect to see pictures of them. ps nice edit on thatreply to jodyjo, you obviously noticed that your new around here.

laugh.gif
Thanks ordered a pair and they take paypal.

Originally Posted by 415

laugh.gif
Do they ship to the US?

yes the do. i got the cdp 11/12 from them for 350 like 1 month after the release. i live in houston. i would recomend paying via paypal so if theres any complication with your shiping address paypal will have it for them. on the website theres a tab you can click and scroll down until you see united states.

trying to check out is almost IMPOSSIBLE
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 415

laugh.gif
Do they ship to the US?

yes the do. i got the cdp 11/12 from them for 350 like 1 month after the release. i live in houston. i would recomend paying via paypal so if theres any complication with your shiping address paypal will have it for them. on the website theres a tab you can click and scroll down until you see united states.

Can you post the direct link to the site with united states on it already?

Originally Posted by pelimpe

anybdy knows if eastbay refund gift card?

laugh.gif
I asked a dude on Eastbay yesterday and he said that's the first time he's ever been asked that question. You can get a refund on them though.

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

Originally Posted by 415

laugh.gif
Do they ship to the US?

Can you post the direct link to the site with united states on it already?
Check out wasn't that hard.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

JordanHead21 always hating on someone or something for no good reason.. lol

exactly, and he's questioning his saltiness. people obviously see your negativity. just chill out.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol people are ordering form overseas websites now because they missed the release? So you'd rather get scammed and lose your money from some german butter churner that runs a website formt heir farm then to pay a little extra here in the states from a reputable seller?

It's getting DRASTIC!

Viel Glück!

you idiot. i already have 4 pairs that i got on rd , 2 for less than reatil. i have orderd from snipes before they are legit. just check on uptempoair.com.they are under the legit websites. get the %%+%% off nt and go screw your space jams
roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

first off your attitude is mad salty, your tryna bash on someone that recently joined when you been joined 6 months ago. and second, i got my pairs for less then retail. I could careless if you got your pair/s or not, but if your in a thread for the air jordan xi expect to see pictures of them.
Actually, that person joined a while ago, genius. When was I "tryna bash on them"? I could care less if I "been joined 6 monthsago". And congrats for getting your pairs for less THAN retail, would you like a trophy? I would hope you would "careless" (?) if I got mypairs. Obviously owning space jams doesnt help you IQ

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by pelimpe

anybdy knows if eastbay refund gift card?

laugh.gif
I asked a dude on Eastbay yesterday and he said that's the first time he's ever been asked that question. You can get a refund on them though.
lol i know hun.... yeah actually i even upgrade to the gold club so i could get free 3 days shippin lol... woke and saw the eastbay confirmationthought it was the sj's but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
just the stupid Hoodie.... lmao .... m glad i had plan B and C
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom