*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how in the old thread everybody was bashing all of us who copped early, i bet those are the same people who are dropping 230-250. that's not that farfrom the 280.00 i drop in august. but now it seems to be ok to drop over retail with the RD less than a week away

Originally Posted by buschfan04

betcha there telling you not getting every sz cause the employees already have them on hold

This or they may be lying to you in an attempt to secure a pair for themselves.

im passin....im just gonna save the money for the copper foams....and now i must stay out of this thread before i change my mind again

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^Midnight releases depend on the store. Anybody from NYC/Queens have any word when Moes will get their shipments? They usually get stuff early and don't over charge.

i called Moe's today while in a frenzy trying to find some pairs for under 210. some girl answered the phone and said they wouldn't even be getting theSpace Jams. Either 1) the girl is ******ed or 2) just an evil plot to further boost the hype.

Anyone know where I can get the special packaging? I copped mine's way in Sept and only got the regular Jordan box.

Can't wait to order these babys tomorrow in the store!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Anyone know where I can get the special packaging? I copped mine's way in Sept and only got the regular Jordan box.

Screw the box but, if you really want the box, just copp another pair and rock the hell out of one pair. BTW, welcome to NT. Sexy post count.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

2lj6o0x.jpg
smh i wasnt gonna cop them for my girl cuz i really dont have the money.......but this pic sealed the deal for me just i copped a pair offsneakerhead for her......im pissed i cant get them for myself

^ word my dude. $250 for these isn't worth it off any website, ima just wait till RD anyways its a GR which people still dont understand.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

^ word my dude. $250 for these isn't worth it off any website, ima just wait till RD anyways its a GR which people still dont understand.

yeah i know i got mine 195.00 flat just posting where other places have them uptempoair and others are selling them for this price and they are selling out sopeople are buying them

Originally Posted by useref15

Went to my local mall to see who is going to have them. Footlocker said they didn't get their shipment in yet, but they are only getting a few pairs, and not in every size. The guy at footaction said they are only getting 14 pairs. The girl at champs said they aren't getting anything.

Needless to say, I'm pretty disappointed. There are other malls in the area, but I'm thinking to just order them online at midnight. That would be my safest bet.
I might be off but is this eastridge mall your talking about cause i know there footaction got 14 pairs and Oakridge and Eastridge havent recievedthere shipments and the champs at eastridge never gets anything , am i right or totally off ?
nerd.gif

How hard would it be getting these online??

Would it be harder than getting the xi/xii? Because I got em eaasssy of off footlocker.com

nerd.gif

our mall in modesto has4 stores getting them .... fl , footaction shiekh, shoe palace, i know for sure footaction is getting 36 pairs-men and fl getting 32-menso i should have enough places to copp from.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by useref15

Went to my local mall to see who is going to have them. Footlocker said they didn't get their shipment in yet, but they are only getting a few pairs, and not in every size. The guy at footaction said they are only getting 14 pairs. The girl at champs said they aren't getting anything.

Needless to say, I'm pretty disappointed. There are other malls in the area, but I'm thinking to just order them online at midnight. That would be my safest bet.
I might be off but is this eastridge mall your talking about cause i know there footaction got 14 pairs and Oakridge and Eastridge havent recieved there shipments and the champs at eastridge never gets anything , am i right or totally off ?
nerd.gif

Yeah completely off. I'm in central New Jersey.

Originally Posted by KickChick09

ordered mines yesterday from uptempoair for $130 shipped with google checkout...can't wait for my 4.5
sneakerhead.com has them for 109.99 shipped
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Hannh209

our mall in modesto has4 stores getting them .... fl , footaction shiekh, shoe palace, i know for sure footaction is getting 36 pairs-men and fl getting 32-men so i should have enough places to copp from.

it's gonna be hella easy for us to buy the sj's.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Whats the production date for the people who have gotten their pairs in the last week ?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]mines says 7/08/09-9/08/09[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom