*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

grin.gif

After about 10-15 casual wears.

I'll be getting a second pair on RD though.
laugh.gif

Well clear sole will yellow, what are you expecting??
laugh.gif

Especially if you don't clean the soles after every wear.

I wasn't complaining. I was just posting it for everyone to see. And I do clean them after every wear.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

smh.gif
This thread needs a FAQ section, the same questions being asked every page.

Half the people who have them said they fit true to size, not the like cdp.
The other half said they can go up a .5 size and they would fit better. Some people have wider feet or longer feet, the choice is yours, go to your local spot and see if you can try them on.

Eastbay, FTL, and FTA will have these for sale at 12:00 Midnight on the 22nd, the site will more then likely crash, and sizes will go fast. There's no way to say if kids sizes will go as fast. Also Bing cashback and other coupons most likely won't work, don't risk trying to save a few dollars and get your order cancelled.

Finishline is known to put shoes up a little before 12:00 or a little bit after.

NDC never has a set time, It doesn't matter what the CSR tells you. The site will most likely crash and sizes will go just as quick.

Shirts for these are on PYS, and matching fitteds are on myfitteds.com and ecapcity.com

These are a GR, people have said that stores who hardly receive Jordans are getting these. That doesn't mean they will be getting 100+ pairs though. Other people won't be able to tell you when to camp out or if one is necessary unless they are in the same area or have gone to the same place for other releases. You know how other hyped releases are in your area, this release is like every other christmas release. The hypebeasts, resellers, regular guy, shoe collectors, and parents will all be there waiting to get a pair.

Hope this answers any questions that people might have. If your camping out use common sense and be aware of the people around you.

Edit: As far as discounts go and other coupons:

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

The space jams are a go on the 30 very strict guidelines are being enforced tho. No coupons, military discounts, no merchandise credits.

cubanbeee wrote:
Definitely strict on the discounts. On the SJ's, it's 1 per employee.

jsut came back from reserving my pair at the Nike Employee store...cant beat 93.00 flat....with no tax!

Some dude at the Houston Galleria Champs wanted $60.00 in cash to hold a pair for me. I told him no. He than ask for $50.00 and I still said no. I'm justgoing to FTL/HOH at midnight to get me my pairs. They're getting 500 pairs.

Originally Posted by BR1012

jsut came back from reserving my pair at the Nike Employee store...cant beat 93.00 flat....with no tax!
you my friend are a winner i need to be a Nike employee

Picked up my pair on Friday-they're nice except theres some glue smudges on the mesh upper, and the carbon fiber on the arch. (I'll try to post somepics soon) Oh well, they're still pretty. My EP foams had the same thing in some spots.

HOH Dallas said they were getting 400+ pair too. There's no way that's correct, is it?

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i have work on wednesday...sucks!!!!!!! hopefully they will be around the DMV area around 6 pm.
roll.gif
No chance of that! Make that "I'll be inlate" call!

Originally Posted by XIjordan

Picked up my pair on Friday-they're nice except theres some glue smudges on the mesh upper, and the carbon fiber on the arch. (I'll try to post some pics soon) Oh well, they're still pretty. My EP foams had the same thing in some spots.

HOH Dallas said they were getting 400+ pair too. There's no way that's correct, is it?

HOH Houston= roughly 500 pairs. There's a good chance that that's accurate.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Some dude at the Houston Galleria Champs wanted $60.00 in cash to hold a pair for me. I told him no. He than ask for $50.00 and I still said no. I'm just going to FTL/HOH at midnight to get me my pairs. They're getting 500 pairs.

grin.gif
I'm heading to the Galleria tonight to see what's up withtomorrow's release. The nerve of some of these dudes.

got a pair of sole savers on the way for my jams hopefully they will work and not look like the ones in the pic on the last page

wow most of the HOH are getting a ton of these
eek.gif
the Hyattsville HOH justgot their shipment of 300+ pairs
pimp.gif

I just got these in for the wifey from sneakerhead.com and IMO the quality on the kids shoe is way better than the men's release I picked up...its ashame!?

Anybody know the inventory in Bay Area for each store? Just want to make sure I line up at the right store.

aight i got a big delimma as you all know the release of the SJ are this wednesday but my girl is coming down and she really wants to see me, this is a totalyunexpected visit and i had this whole week planed on geting the SJ's, and no i cant get the shoes and drive to go see her (other stuff is included ofcourse ex. gas, food and other stuff for her), but what is you take on this NT.

P.S. dont flame me to bad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom