*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered 2 pairs from finishline and another 2 from NDC just in case one of em' cancels.

I had a $5 gift card for NDC plus its free shipping so I hope they come through
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know why people even tried eastbay like it wasn'tgoing to crash. The ticker on FTA was like 15 seconds slow, waited for it to go down to 0 and got my extra pair with ease. Then they were up o NDC, finallythey put them up at 12:00 and not some random time. Your welcome to whoever copped off NDC from the link, funny how they took a while to show the sizes thatsold out.

i first posted my Internal Server down! I waited for the process circles to keep loading. and it finally worked after 20 mins.

says it submitted my order! hopefully they dont cancel

all sizes are still available on ndc for me.
thinking about trying to cop a pair on the internet now

Not until you try to checkout, no more 9.5's.

For the record, the FREE SHIPPING code on finishline does not work on these.

That was CRAZY! Took awhile for the cart to accept two pairs and when I went to check out, that was another battle! As I was about to review, it said I hadFIVE PAIRS!!! Made sure I had TWO and after a few tries of submitting, SUCCESS!!! WOW!!!

considering copping on ndc but i hear so many online horror stories that I think ill just camp out after work

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Nike >>>>> eastbay/ footlocker/ finishline/champs and finishline

i agreee plus when i ordered my nuback 12's when they were on sale plus discount when i got them they were flawless / just hoping my SJ come flawless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom