The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's a good game series. What's your fav?
Chaos Theory over here. Was fortunate to play a whole lotta local lan back then....
Chaos theory is the correct answer but pandora tomorrow was special to me. Playing blacklist and I remember hating this game when it came out for whatever reason but it more like the original 3 games than double agent or conviction.

Almost through NG+ in Demons Souls & kinda bored of it.
just started Uncharted 4. Never played the series but heard good things.

1611337740046.png

:lol:

Last edited:
I hope the MS Gold price hike is them balancing Game Pass.

Last thing I want is for Sony to follow suit. I might end up paying for the next 3 years next time there's a deal and I don't even play online that much.

Last thing I want is for Sony to follow suit. I might end up paying for the next 3 years next time there's a deal and I don't even play online that much.
I posted something similar in the Ms thread. I’m good on PS+ til 2023 but I ain’t tryna take that risk. It could very well be them just tryna get people to migrate over to GP completely.

CDKeys supposedly has PSN cards up for like $30 something. People on Reset stocking up on PSN cards just incase

Where can I get GOT for cheap? Lol. It's a ps4 game, should be cheap af now
I don’t see PS4 games being super cheap quite yet since more people still own PS4s than PS5s and Sony is still supporting the PS4.

I posted something similar in the Ms thread. I’m good on PS+ til 2023 but I ain’t tryna take that risk. It could very well be them just tryna get people to migrate over to GP completely.

I think you're right but Damn, that's one way to incentivise people to GP :lol:
Straight up doubled the price of Gold.

Yea, I think I will jump on a good deal and just think of it as buying years of Plus games in advance :lol:

Back
Top Bottom