The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got the charging station. Wish I can charge the headset too, didn’t want to have an extra usb c attached to the console.

D084D87E-D7C9-4CE9-AC91-07B85C670215.jpeg
Where'd you cop that stand at?

Ok just completed Last Of Us part II lol all jokes aside , what was the point of the game ? Definitely love the game but the way the whole story wrap up I’m just not f*cling with it ...: Is this supposed to be some life lesson ?? Cause I could’ve sworn in that particular time , it’s kill or be killed .

Ok just completed Last Of Us part II lol all jokes aside , what was the point of the game ? Definitely love the game but the way the whole story wrap up I’m just not f*cling with it ...: Is this supposed to be some life lesson ?? Cause I could’ve sworn in that particular time , it’s kill or be killed .

What I took away from it is that human beings are extremely complicated.

What was your issue with the wrap up?

Back
Top Bottom