The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SoTn is a high ceiling tho. that game is goat tier status. All 3 bloodstains are great and so is blasphemous. Konami needs to release the gba and ds castlevanias on the next collection. Dawn and aria of sorrow are right up there with soTn imo
I know but I thought Iga would be able to deliver something great. It didn’t have to be SotN tier, I’d have been fine with anything similar to the DS games.

Galaxy-Global-Assets-Range1-Blog-post-16x9-4K-04-26apr21-FI.jpg

51176194136_6b76edb34d_h.jpg

51177281140_630303a64d_h.jpg

1620913460162.png

1620913490115.png

I forgot the Dualsense was white and twas wondering why's there a black one in the pic. :lol:

Preordered the Midnight Black
They release June 11th
PS+ Members free shipping

Midnight Black

Cosmic Red

Last edited:
Yea i preordered a midnight black one too. I’ve never bought from PlayStation direct before. They don’t take the money right away? I still see it in my account.

Pre ordered the midnight black dualsense. Not a fan of the black & red murdered out which is also more expensive at $74.99 + tax

Just copped the black one. Almost got a black one customized over at colorware. Glad I waited, now I gotta get rid of one of these old controllers. Don't need 3 of em

Want a black controller but already have two white ones that are just used to switch out when the other one dies. Not pressed for one but want one LOL.
F it... I'll just cop one & throw the extra white one in the drawer...

Want a black controller but already have two white ones that are just used to switch out when the other one dies. Not pressed for one but want one LOL.
F it... I'll just cop one & throw the extra white one in the drawer...

You can trade in your extra controllers to gamestop to get some money back.

Back
Top Bottom