The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm not sure I want to go back and play those GTA games.

Was there ever any news about PS5 update for Red Dead?

Can't wait to replay GTA Scarface edition :lol:

14475544614905_npdowvolacm.jpg

Beat Deathloop.

Great game. 8/10.

Just gotta pass the long tutorial/intro.

The voice acting is also great in the game as well

Ended up killing Julianna in the end to break the loop

Just got past episode 3 in Alan Wake. I'm liking the game a lot for it's story, the gameplay and shooting is bunz and feels dated.. and yeah I know it's a remaster of the PC port from 2012 running on the unreal agent.

Also the game pays homage to Stephen King and Twin Peaks. Both I never got into before.
game made me mad. i didnt wanna be soft, i wanted to be max payne and have unlimited ammo and batteries.

Replaying GoW wwith the 60 FPS update.

Trying to kill all of Odin's ravens.

Anyone here get all 51?

How is it origin if its UC3? Lol. Wahlberg, if he just had to be in the movie, should've been Sam. Not Sully. Looks way too young to be Sullivan.

It is not UC3.

Premise:
Based on one of the best-selling and most critically acclaimed video game series of all time, Uncharted tells the story of Nathan Drake and his first adventure with rival-turned-partner Victor "Sully" Sullivan. Starring Tom Holland as Nathan Drake and Mark Wahlberg as quick-witted, wise-cracking Sully, Uncharted will introduce audiences to how Nathan Drake becomes the treasure hunter as he unravels one of history's greatest mysteries and treasures in an action-adventure epic that spans the globe.
— Sony Pictures Publicity,

Among Us killing Fall Guys :lol:

:rofl: Mans side stepped off screen and washed him against the wall

Mario's real hate for Sonic :lol: Mocking Mario's Yipee! :rofl:

Knuckles and Tails jumping Luigi :rofl:

GTA about to jump Saints Row :lol:

Raid Shadow legends paying off Master Chief to mention him in Halo :lol:

Last edited:
Beat Deathloop.

Great game. 8/10.

Just gotta pass the long tutorial/intro.

The voice acting is also great in the game as well

Ended up killing Julianna in the end to break the loop

I didn’t cause the thought of possibly permanently killing my daughter was a lot. Also seeing that the world looked possibly messed up after breaking out…

also Julianna awkwardly calling Colt Dad was worth that ending

Back
Top Bottom