The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t cause the thought of possibly permanently killing my daughter was a lot. Also seeing that the world looked possibly messed up after breaking out…

also Julianna awkwardly calling Colt Dad was worth that ending

living the same day over and over again just felt like hell. Colt was tired/I was tired of it. life is good cause its temporary. and the fact that both Colt and Juliana has been living for hundreds of years... yea, they lived long enough to take that chance of death imo.

living the same day over and over again just felt like hell. Colt was tired/I was tired of it. life is good cause its temporary. and the fact that both Colt and Juliana has been living for hundreds of years... yea, they lived long enough to take that chance of death imo.
I feel you on that but she's grown. It's unfair to everyone and Julianna for him to decide he wants out and to break the loop for everyone else. He came there voluntary. Doesn't make a good game for him to talk to everyone about whats going on tho.

Was watching some gameplay of GoTG and it looks fun.

Will pick it up down the road.

Started playing Spiderman Remastered on PS5 with performance ray tracing mode. :wow:

The game looks a lot better compared to the PS4 Pro version

This play through I find myself doing this first: collect all of the backs packs, take pictures, king pin construction site challenges, connecting all of the Oscorp cell towers. I've only done the first story mission and the boss battle with Fisk. Already leveled up to level 8.

Yeah I'm going to platinum this again :pimp:

Last edited:
Check your e-mails fellas.
Screenshot_20211025-140922_Gmail.jpg

Finally got an 8bitdo so i can use my controller in my car. Now just trying to decide if i want to replace it in the house with a red or black

perfect match

Attachments

• C72A880B-3B2D-4894-ABD2-893A1C026A51.jpeg
    C72A880B-3B2D-4894-ABD2-893A1C026A51.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 453
  • D86B32DE-E038-4BDC-B5A2-9F679E87CFEF.jpeg
    D86B32DE-E038-4BDC-B5A2-9F679E87CFEF.jpeg
    318.4 KB · Views: 470
Thinking bout coppin guardians

still have deathloop to beat but I unlocked everything so in my mind I beat it , I’m tired of doing the same 4 levels all day lol .

or maybe I’ll go back to miles … idk ,

this is the problem with being an (self diagnosed) ADD gamer

Back
Top Bottom