The Newsbabe/Weatherbabe Thread

This thread begins and ends with Melissa Theuriau

melissa-theuriau1.jpg

All these lame threads about women appreciation are getting out of hand. Yo go watch a pron,go holler at real women and quit fawning over pin ups all the time. Seriously folks its getting out of line. We could be chopping up some real discussions or creating community projects, but we got 500 plus pages on butts and breast. C'mon folks time to wake up.

All these lame threads about women appreciation are getting out of hand. Yo go watch a pron,go holler at real women and quit fawning over pin ups all the time. Seriously folks its getting out of line. We could be chopping up some real discussions or creating community projects, but we got 500 plus pages on butts and breast. C'mon folks time to wake up.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Community projects? The hell you think this is? Go outside and do that. Go join something. 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Community projects? The hell you think this is? Go outside and do that. Go join something. 
roll.gif

Kristine+Johnson.jpg
x250.jpg
KristineJohnson122109.jpg
Kristine_Johnson.jpg
DSC_2256.jpg
Kristine_Johnson.jpg

I'd force her to leave her husband and family so she can be mine I'd impregnate. I mean she got me watching the local news man!

Kristine+Johnson.jpg
x250.jpg
KristineJohnson122109.jpg
Kristine_Johnson.jpg
DSC_2256.jpg
Kristine_Johnson.jpg

I'd force her to leave her husband and family so she can be mine I'd impregnate. I mean she got me watching the local news man!

Originally Posted by HankMoody

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
I think this is niketalk where we donate to charities year round .
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
I think this is niketalk where we donate to charities year round .
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom