The Next Chris Paul...

jpzx

Supporter
Reaction score
Nah I'm just kidding...but I was looking for some Jonny Flynn highlights from Summer League because I haven't been able to catch much of it andI'm really excited by what I see in this video. I wanted Rubio when we were on the clock at 5 but I must admit, I really slept on Flynn. I knew he was agreat player at Syracuse but I didn't know if he would be able to make a very good transition to the NBA.

2:07 it switches over to Ellington...

pimp.gif
@ the pass @ the 1:03 mark

nice hilights but

this is the next chris paul imo - meet Miguel Paul. they're related - sort of.
111708_Sports_Miguel_Paul_t_w300_h600.jpg

looks good. but is it just me or he never went to his left at all in that vid?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

nice hilights but

111708_Sports_Miguel_Paul_t_w300_h600.jpg
The dude claims they're cousins but Chris Paul says he aint ever heard of the dude
laugh.gif

He's always been a dumb player at times, but the kinda dumb you know will go away with good coaching and maturity.

Paul harris for example, is a permanent dumb.

he has a bright future.

Flynn.
pimp.gif

I don't think he is quite the passer Chris Paul but I think that's his best case scenario.

I think he's going to be great as a rookie, and has the chance to be a star in a few years.

I'm looking forward to watching the T'Wolves play next year, hopefully the Target Center will become more full & energized with this young &talented group.

Jonny's been the good for quite some time now, soph yr in high school to be exact.

smh.gif
@ you calling him dumb allen... seriously.

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

flynn is sick, specially that windmill he did, never thought he could dunnk
You don't watch alot of college basketball then. He tried to put dudes on posters every game (check Syracuse at Rutgers last season).

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by dyyhard

nice hilights but

The dude claims they're cousins but Chris Paul says he aint ever heard of the dude
laugh.gif

yeah i know, what a sham.
laugh.gif

anyways, his athleticism got people excited. wonder what his assists/to ratio will be in the pros.

cake, he always tried showboating, trying to make things more difficult than they were and taking bad shots.

Correctable stuff, which i think he will. but still they've been there.

Back
Top Bottom