The Nike Shoe Draft !!! Get All Nikes! 4th Round !!!

am1elephant.jpg

Well then... since my picks in the first three rounds were traded away 4 years ago in order for Vlad to come to the Angels, then here's my 4th round pick:

pimp.gif

SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^ the rules have been the same throughout. it's all in the first post. people just become worse readers the longer a thread gets. :wink:
wink.gif

draft all you want, be creative just dont swoop up 10 pairs with one post and make sure to give it some time between your selections.

it's hard to have rock solid rules because it's not a real draft, it's not like our selections are going to form teams after and compete against each other.

we follow the guidelines in the first post to keep some semblance of order.

and most of all dont forget to have fun! :D
happy.gif

............... :lol:
laugh.gif
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

^ In my opinion, it probably wouldn't have hurt to have been a little more clear. I was a little sketchy on whether or not someone's pick eliminated all colorways of that model.

It helps to use the same phrases for the same thing sometimes. There's not much to misinterpret about saying "If someone picks a colorway of a shoe, then THAT colorway is GONE, but the OTHER colorways of that shoe are still up for grabs!" -OR- ""If someone picks a colorway of a shoe, then that ENTIRE shoe is GONE, ALL colorways, ALL retros, ALL models, mid, high, EVERYTHING!"

See? It might seem like it's over-explaining, but it's making it clear for EVERYone how it's supposed to work.

No biggie, though. Still an awesome thread idea that's going well.

When's the 5th round?

And how many rounds until you ask for this to be closed and then make another thread along the lines of, "Post who you picked up in the Shoe Draft Thread"?

:smile:
smile.gif
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

So many to choose from.

Theres many steals i'm ready for..

Here's my 4th rnd pick.

4m9ztrr.jpg
Add some color to your life

Eat VEGETARIAN​

ska

Quote:
Any Nike Shoe, any type, bball, running, etc.

Try and pay attention to previously drafted shoes so there aren't doubles.

We'll go colouway specific to give more than one crack at a specific model. No doubles on colourways of a specific model.

i.e. Fav colourway of you fav model already drafted? Tough. you gotta go with something else.

Avoid id's as well.

i dunno i thought that was fairly clear.

Quote:
And how many rounds until you ask for this to be closed and then make another thread along the lines of, "Post who you picked up in the Shoe Draft Thread"?
:D
happy.gif
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

In the 4th Round, Mamazboi125 chooses a sleeper, The Presto Chanjo:
chanjo_blk_red.jpg
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
R.I.P. BILL WALSH
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^That's the chanjo...
TEAM BROOKLYN​

TEAM MIAMI HEAT​
Anthony-Barron-Cook-Doleac-Green-Hardaway-Haslem-Mourning-O'Neal-Parker
-Payton-Posey-Quinn-Richardson-Simien-Slaughter-Wade-Walker-Williams-Wright​

Since I'm hella late, 2 picks.........................

Super Producer J's 1st round pick:

shox_vc3_wht_blk_red.jpg

shox_vc3_wht_blk_red_5.jpg

Super Producer J's second 1st round pick resulting in a trade up (ya'll slept):

revw_full_pk_jordan_jordan20_stealth_rear.jpg
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

not sure if these got picked yet
5xg3laq.jpg
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

Back
Top Bottom