The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

I'm sayin, I got class at 8. The consequences of this game are gonna be interesting. The obvious move is Strailey getting sent down for bullpen relief, but what about these injuries? I think coco or young is gonna have to go on the DL. I say throw young on there and bring up Peterson or the homie Choice.

Right Hamstring injury for Coco.

Right quad injury for Young.

And I'm down to see what Choice can do. I wish they would finally call Weeks back up.

You guys should have just put us out of our misery in the 9th.

:rofl: at everyone swinging for the fences. I wanna see it go 20+ innings just for the lolz

All fastballs and these fools can't even make contact. Swinging for the fences like it's a homerun derby. :smh:

Its almost 5:00 am here on the East and this game is still going on :rofl: . How many hours has this game been going?

Last edited:
I was able to watch almost half a season of The Wire while having this game on the radio in the background. I even went to the gym and came back to my car just in time to hear Korach's call of Moss' homerun. Awesome possum.

I fell asleep in the 18th, woke up to the radio call of Moss's homer. Craziest thing about last night was Buster Olney tweeting about the game the whole night after WAKING UP

fell asleep at about 11:30pm in the 12th or so inning, woke up to good news!

Props to Anderson for coming in and giving big innings after he was scratched from the start :lol:

Heads up guys: from 12-2 the A's are selling $6.32 tickets to tonight's game, in honor of yesterday's six hour, 32 minute game.

Earlier today I went to the Coliseum to buy my ticket for tonight and I asked the worker inside the team store if they sold the A's Starter jacket (I knew they didn't, I was just hoping I'd be wrong). How is it that so many people going to the games now wear the jackets? Where are they getting them from? I HAVE TO KNOW.

Back
Top Bottom