The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

^Same, Barton takes me back to 07-09 :x.

That Mulder trade wasn't terrible, seeing how Mulder wasn't worth much after that anyway. That Huddy trade though :x. He's still producing at a high level, and we never got anything from the trade.

This whole time I thought the Cleveland series was three games. Only now I'm figuring out it's four :smh:

Ton of people on the DL, we had to expect a struggle. Just stay afloat and wait for people to return. It's still early May.

I bet Cespy swallowed his dip. :lol:

Coco, Anderson, and Young should all be back by the end of the week, the boys will be just fine.

Last edited:
20-20 at this point, I guess I will take it.

Injuries and inconsistent starting pitching have been the story, but hey we're a second half team anyways right?

What makes it disappointing is that we were looking like a first half team for that first month of April. Everything was going our way, even if the pitching seemed shaky at times. Now the pitching concerns the hell out of me. The offense doesn't worry me, oddly.

I was against calling up Choice because I wanted him to get regular playing time but I don't know how much longer I can watch Taylor out there. Dude's batting average is below my blood alcohol content. :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom