The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

I know we are banged up but no major league team should have Taylor, Barton, and Sogard on it, especially one that has hopes to make the playoffs.

Chavez, resop, Barton and sogard need to go. I don't care who you call up. Also straily looks horrible, definitely not ready to be a full time
In the rotation.

Idk..this years squad feels like they're missing something. Obviously, if the A's can keep Coco healthy would help, but I feel like we're missing a leader in the clubhouse like Jonny Gomes.

There's so much fat that needs to get cut from this team right now, Taylor was a good start. Chavez, Sogard, and Barton should be nowhere near a major league club, but they should all be gone once Anderson, Young, and Nakajima get into town.

You got to be kidding me, what happened? He pitched in that 19 inning game WHILE INJURED and pitched his best game of the year. Let him keep pitching!

They said he had a set back when fielding. Supposedly it doesn't hurt when he pitches, only when he fields. Whatever. Dude is a chubby Rich Harden. I'm so sick of these injury prone *** vaginas.

Last edited:
That week long road trip with day games really threw me off with the A's, but I'm caught up for the most part. What the heck is happening!?

So when do we see Jemile? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom