The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

He needs to figure something out. His power is nice, but if he could find a way to throw in another 10 hits into that 5-40 stat then I'd be happy with him.

He needs to figure something out. His power is nice, but if he could find a way to throw in another 10 hits into that 5-40 stat then I'd be happy with him.
Whatevs. A's are killing it even with that atrocious BA. He knows his role

He can go 5-40 his next 40 AB's too if they're are gonna keep winning

Last edited:
The BA will catch up to the team eventually. Moss needs to take better swings because we need more production from 1b.

Anyways, what a game. Can't believe Chavez went 5+ innings without giving up a run and Rivera couldn't get an out. Who would have guessed :lol:

I'll be at the game tomorrow. :pimp:

I'm betting on you guys winning the World Series....I had an epiphany while watching Oakland A's highlights on ESPN yesterday...and I just envisioned you guys winning..

So I'm going to bet on you guys :smile:

I can't watch this dude Reddick swing the bat anymore. It hurts my eyes.

He is an amazing defender (even with the misplay today) but man it's becoming way to frustrating.

I felt like Dino was making strides but his offensive numbers are :x.

Horrible pitching today and we got Yu tomorrow. Need a split in this series.

Josh went 4/5 yesterday with two runs. I'm giving him the length of the season to figure it out unless he falls straight off a cliff. Right now he's passable.

We should care about the lawsuit because it will force MLB to finally act. Historically, MLB has cowed to threats against its anti-trust exemption, hopefully this will carry out the same way.

Back
Top Bottom