The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Anyone interested on tickets for the Yankees game this Friday? Fireworks, 705 start, two field level. PM me!

Donaldson says that he was always taught when you're HBP to take it like a man and take 1B. if you have a problem w/ it, you go out to mound

Donaldson was asked how Machado's apology registered w/him. "It doesn't. ... Words are words."

@MLB

We mourn the passing of 1990 AL Cy Young Award winner Bob Welch, who died Monday at the age of 57. pic.twitter.com/E8wofCWLcI

RIP
frown.gif

We brought back the grey road jersey tonight :pimp:

I love them, they're understated and perfect. That "Oakland" script is the best.

An update on my eBay purchases:

- So I won that Tejada bobble/XL Streak T-Shirt a few weeks back for $20. When the package came, it was a Barry Zito bobble and a XXL shirt. :smh: I E-mailed the seller, and she was very apologetic. She decided to let me keep the shirt and Zito bobble, and she sent me the right shirt and the Tejada bobble. :smokin

-Yesterday, I won this for $45:
View media item 1030045View media item 1030060

The jersey is a knockoff, but the signature is legit. I usually buy my jerseys from wholesalers in china anyway, I ain't even mad. :lol:

Last edited:
An update on my eBay purchases:

- So I won that Tejada bobble/XL Streak T-Shirt a few weeks back for $20. When the package came, it was a Barry Zito bobble and a XXL shirt. :smh: I E-mailed the seller, and she was very apologetic. She decided to let me keep the shirt and Zito bobble, and she sent me the right shirt and the Tejada bobble. :smokin

-Yesterday, I won this for $45

The jersey is a knockoff, but the signature is legit. I usually buy my jerseys from wholesalers in china anyway, I ain't even mad. :lol:

I'll see your $45 and raise you the deal of my life $37

View media item 1030205
Ignore the shoe (or don't)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom