The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Oh and I'm glad I passed out before the game got outta hand last night smh @ 14 runs to that hobbled lineup

Go my cousins comp tickets and it's a Tuesday night. I should have great seats for tonight's game :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm going tomorrow and sitting behind home plate in the Diamond club or something?

I'm 2-0 thus far on the season. You're welcome. :smokin

Did you get a Randy Moss? :lol: I still have mine

I had a Jerry Rice one a loooooong time ago. I think I'll be getting Woodson's this year and hopefully Sio's.

Sio was saying some slick **** about USA soccer on Twitter and it made me like him a little less. Don't get me wrong, I don't know **** about soccer and only tune in when it comes to international play, but I get particular when people throw shade.

:lol: I got it as a gift but it's because I was a big fan of him. Really was hoping he would pan out but it happens.

I got an authentic Zook, Braden, Cespedes, and a few more jersey also so I don't wear the Weeks much. :lol:

Those jerseys remind me of my bobblehead collection. I got most of them between 2007-2011, so there are some really bad ones. Why the hell would Travis Buck ever need a bobblehead?:x

Oh yeah, I went to the game last night; great game. I've been to every Tuesday home game this season. Free Parking Trippy TuesdA's.:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom