• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me if Dolan dies of Coronavirus, IDC IDC IDC

1585482786894.jpeg

Madison Square Garden LLC owned it yeah.

say what you want about Dolan...da guy astounds me by having da most valuable turd of a franchise year in year out... business acumen of fleek.

Nets Barclays Center is arguably a better experience these days and yet Knick tix are still da hottest thing smoking sadly.

he'll be fine too...lucky guy is probably asymptomatic.

He bought the forum for 25 mil sold it about a decade later for 400......

Are you glad you moved out of this city ?

glad i got out of there before this wave. upsetting that so many people have to deal heavily with this. also can't imagine what it would've been like to get caught in the middle of this during my cross country drive from hotel to hotel, everything closed. etc. i feel fortunate to be in a big house with some space around me now, but also feel like it's a matter of time

Dolan made $225 million off the Fourm. That's nuts. I think its the best job in sports, and Dolan always at least gives the resources.

NBA players hate the idea of Westchester right? Where else can you put the facility? Dolan spends, and keeps people coming. You get someone strong minded and willed about keeping James from meddling with the players and its a Dynasty waiting to happen. We could legit wake up 10 years from now and laugh about the bad 20 Years of Knick's basketball. And laugh affectionately at the fact that James really wants to be a musician.

Can you imagine how much more awesome Pat's career had been if he played in today's NBA. Sports medicine was a joke relatively speaking. Load Management. That's it really. That's all it takes. You're already a top 50 all-time.

Back
Top Bottom