The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The KP trade might go down as the worst in free franchise history. The only way to redeem that is to trade all first round picks, Randle & Knox for Trae.

He's not a bad GM. For his first go around he put together a very solid team. They were 1 lucky bounce away from beating the eventual champs in 2019.

Butler didnt want to resign there, thats not on the GM. Plus they got value back for Butler, and didnt just lose him for nothing. Sure they overpaid for Horford, but that's what teams do who are on the brink of the Finals. Especially when Embiid is so damn injury prone.

That teams problems stem with their cornerstone star who refuses to shoot and Brett Browns inability to put together the right lineups.

Not that I want him, but Elton Brand is doing an OK job for someone who just became a GM in 2018.

Let's keep it real, we don't want anyone on the court or office. They built a prime MJ clone while we were in quarantine and will donate him for free to the knicks because how hard the virus hit city? "FOH!"

Hi guys. Been a while. Stuck in the house, so I figured I'd drop by and say hello.

I believe I contracted COVID19 sometime this past week. Had all the symptoms, short of trouble breathing. Lasted only for a few days, but I feel totally fine. Still quarantined, and won't step out of the house until 13 more days.

I've boycotted the Knicks. Practically gave up my box suites for the season, and declined to take up next season. After seeing the Spike incident, it was enough for me to walk away. Not supporting this organization until Dolan has been removed.

Worst symptoms (aches, fatigue, fever) lasted for around 5 days. Now I cant smell or taste anything, but feel about 80% better.
Hi guys. Been a while. Stuck in the house, so I figured I'd drop by and say hello.

I believe I contracted COVID19 sometime this past week. Had all the symptoms, short of trouble breathing. Lasted only for a few days, but I feel totally fine. Still quarantined, and won't step out of the house until 13 more days.

The Rony not taking my guys, that’s the Knicks job. Stay safe and careful, all of you guys.

Back
Top Bottom