The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just checking in. Hope quarantine is treating yall well. I know it's been difficult. Wishing you a speedy recovery, ballinsam23 ballinsam23 Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio and others who test positive for COVID-19

I've been reporting to work daily. Team and I have been busy by setting up computer equipment and network at a field hospital tent this week. It's about time. I admit that it makes me more nervous when I think of it or see the tent whenever I am on the way to home. I stay thinking positive. It's the only way that I can prevent stress buildup

Just checking in. Hope quarantine is treating yall well. I know it's been difficult. Wishing you a speedy recovery, ballinsam23 ballinsam23 Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio and others who test positive for COVID-19

I've been reporting to work daily. Team and I have been busy by setting up computer equipment and network at a field hospital tent this week. It's about time. I admit that it makes me more nervous when I think of it or see the tent whenever I am on the way to home. I stay thinking positive. It's the only way that I can prevent stress buildup

I feel you. I’m actually working at a hospital too and it’s def. interesting times

Worst symptoms (aches, fatigue, fever) lasted for around 5 days. Now I cant smell or taste anything, but feel about 80% better.
Hi guys. Been a while. Stuck in the house, so I figured I'd drop by and say hello.

I believe I contracted COVID19 sometime this past week. Had all the symptoms, short of trouble breathing. Lasted only for a few days, but I feel totally fine. Still quarantined, and won't step out of the house until 13 more days.

I've boycotted the Knicks. Practically gave up my box suites for the season, and declined to take up next season. After seeing the Spike incident, it was enough for me to walk away. Not supporting this organization until Dolan has been removed.
I wish you both a speedy recovery.

I’m trying to dig up some 90’s knocks games and playoff series to keep me with hope during the lockdown

Chris Cuomo is a good guy. Had a chance to meet him at the Ronbinhood Foundation dinner a few years ago. Very humble New Yorker. Guy lives at the gym. Which explains why he only has that one black suit and tie he's always wearing.

Whatever upside Shumpert had was killed by his knee injury and overall unrefined game.

Never seen a man get to the rim whenever he wanted and always **** up a dunk or lay-up like him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom